SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

by SmartrMail

Send smarter newsletters & automations. Better than Mailchimp.

time & love llc

This is great, having a free option to send automated emails has made my new small business even better!!! I love it

Andrew Moor Photography

I'm so glad I switched! I installed this app because of the break in relations between another mailer platform and Shopify. Since then my delivery and open rates have gone up! The templates are much more professional looking and I now get automation even at the Free account level. Setting things up was pretty easy. UPDATE - Support helped me with the Landing Page Feature linked to a specific subscriber list.

Three Chins Brewing

Really liking this app so far (been about 1 month) Very easy to set-up emails etc. I'm using the free version currently but as my business grows i will definitely bee paying for the other versions.

Eva Simone' Hair Care

So far, so good. I've been using it for about a month, and I haven't experienced any issues. Its a good way to keep up with your customers. I downloaded the app to be able to send automatic emails to customers who subscribed to my mailing list; however, I was able to do so much more. For this reason, I highly recommend.

Ethical Nutrition Co

I used the free version of this app as a way to get started with automated emails with a database of less than 1000. For this purpose it was great!

The Cranio Collections

So far, so good. This app is easy to set up and seems to work as promised. I would recommend this app.

POOCH Botanics

As a new user, I really appreciate and enjoy using this app when creating my marketing emails. I feel that this app is best for my business!

Something To Wear

FINALLY! An All-In-One app that serves all of my business needs! I had a few different apps from different developers and my goal was to consolidate everything into one app, & THIS is it! I am not proficient by any means in in writing or inserting code, and with this app - you don't have to! Within 10 minutes of installing this, I had my email captures, abandoned cart, and welcome emails set up and running. Don't waste your time with any other apps!!

Cutesy Baby Boutique

Great app for email marketing! Very easy to use, love that one app can do all my emails & even has a pop-up :)

Elle & Main Boutique

We just started using this app and it is so easy! We love the ability to make the emails our own and also the popup options. We have actually started making some sales due to our emails through this app!