SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Omens Apothecary

I only had a chance to try this once so far. I created a newsletter. It was easy to use. I will definitely be using it more

UK Cover Lover

Great app, delivers exactly what it promises. Yasmine & Nicolas have been absolutely fantastic the best few days with all my questions and queries, big pat on the back to both of them. Top quality customer service, a lot of other apps on here could learn a lot from these guys.

Over The Selvage

This is a pretty good free email app. We do not have anything else to compare it to but it works in the way we need it to. Love that it’s free until your email address book expands. For a growing company, that means a lot.

GF Pantry

I rate SmartrMail.
PROS:
- Friendly staff
- Ability to conduct Video Appointments to help with set up and ongoing questions
- Online Chat Service which is very responsive and you're received by staff that have an understanding of what is needed
- Easy to use and send personalised email to my customers
- Capability to track success rates from emails
- Stays up to date with software updates, and various logistical and legal requirements.

CONS:
- Cost (no matter how high or low the cost is, it is always a con)
- Features depend on plan selected
- Charges is USD, which means currency conversion costs are the problem of the user

Although I have put some cons, these are generic cons to all other apps on Shopify so I have not let it affect the star rating given.

The Mason Bar Company

Their customer service is probably the best I have ever received. I would highly recommend this app. Its working perfectly for us and we are already seeing a return based off our 1st newsletter.

Country Rich Creations, LLC

I am impressed with how easy it is to produce a professional looking newsletter and the tracking that is offered to evaluate the performance. Thank you for your product.

Zeni Beauty

I used this app to start my email marketing. This has been something that I have neglected because it seemed to complicated. This app made it easy to set up my monthly newsletter and email campaigns. The complimentary video chat with Josh was great and helped me learn the system and get up and running quickly.

Mon Boubou & Moi

Très simple d'utilisation :-) et vraiment gratuit, que demander de plus.
J'aime beaucoup, cette application.

December 21, 2019

Merci pour votre avis! Il est vraiment très apprécié 😊N'hésitez pas à nous contacter si vous avez la moindre question 🚀

Egan's Whiskey

For complete beginners like me this was perfect. The chat support was wonderful from Nicolas who not only gave me support but also some friendly advice. Highly recommend!

December 19, 2019

Hi Egan's Whiskey team 👋

Thank you for your feedback 😊It's been a pleasure walking you through!

All the best with all your upcoming email campaigns 🚀

Kind regards,

Nicolas

Sensations Plus

I realy like this app. This app is super useful and easy to use and the support is super fast.
thank you smartmail.