SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Sharon M for the Home

User friendly. I'm new at this and the thought of sending out newsletters was intimidating. This program has helped me gain confidence :)

purplestyled.com

Hi Nicolas,
I use this app for my newsletters. I this that the template for the newsletter is really good. The problem that I have is adding new clients to receive my newsletters. It's very monotonous. Also, one of my clients received the same newsletter four times. Thanks!

Omens Apothecary

I only had a chance to try this once so far. I created a newsletter. It was easy to use. I will definitely be using it more

UK Cover Lover

Great app, delivers exactly what it promises. Yasmine & Nicolas have been absolutely fantastic the best few days with all my questions and queries, big pat on the back to both of them. Top quality customer service, a lot of other apps on here could learn a lot from these guys.

Anja Dance

Okay so far so good with SmartrMail. It was a lot easier to understand than MailChimp and it seems that more people have opened my newsletters than before. I am still working my way around it but so far, happy.

Over The Selvage

This is a pretty good free email app. We do not have anything else to compare it to but it works in the way we need it to. Love that it’s free until your email address book expands. For a growing company, that means a lot.

Apollo Vapes UK

They charge you, but you cant use until you ASK them to run a "security check" on your account, which takes a day, then after paying, your account still not functional - many messages I need to go to a paid plan WHEN I AM ALREADY ON A PAID PLAN!!!!!!!! Then they said it was fixed, email supposed to go out at 12, bug again on the mailing system, email went out at 4pm.

I would recommend finding another email marketing app and not commiting the same mistake as me from choosing these guys.

Ah and I am just leaving this review because they kept me asking on the chat to leave the review via automated messages.

January 10, 2020

Hi Apollo Vapes team,

We're really sorry you had this experience. In terms of approving your store, we need to manually approve some stores if they hit certain risk factors. Even if you pay right away, we need to do a review. This can take up to 24 hours especially when we have a lot of stores to review. We do this to ensure spam isn't sent of our servers and ensure our merchants maintain the best deliverability standards.

Also on your email not sending. It actually was sent at the correct time. However you had a 1% bounce rate which is actually 10x over what we considered high. Therefore inbox providers throttle your email which resulted in you receiving it 4 hours later.

We're happy to discuss how you can get around this issue and improve your sending.

Thanks,

The SmartrMail team

GF Pantry

I rate SmartrMail.
PROS:
- Friendly staff
- Ability to conduct Video Appointments to help with set up and ongoing questions
- Online Chat Service which is very responsive and you're received by staff that have an understanding of what is needed
- Easy to use and send personalised email to my customers
- Capability to track success rates from emails
- Stays up to date with software updates, and various logistical and legal requirements.

CONS:
- Cost (no matter how high or low the cost is, it is always a con)
- Features depend on plan selected
- Charges is USD, which means currency conversion costs are the problem of the user

Although I have put some cons, these are generic cons to all other apps on Shopify so I have not let it affect the star rating given.

The Mason Bar Company

Their customer service is probably the best I have ever received. I would highly recommend this app. Its working perfectly for us and we are already seeing a return based off our 1st newsletter.

Country Rich Creations, LLC

I am impressed with how easy it is to produce a professional looking newsletter and the tracking that is offered to evaluate the performance. Thank you for your product.