SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Smarter newsletters & automations. Mailchimp alternative.

La Bouclette

Best app ever. Easy to use, you can customize as you wish and the support is always quick to reply and help you with what you need. I recommend !!!

3D Labs Nutrition

About a week into SmartrMail use now and so far, so good! Very easy interface and after coming from a Wordpress site with an external email service, I am loving the integration and overall simplicity. To top it off....GREAT SUPPORT!

Royal Azaleas Boutique

Great app to stay organized with your Email Marketing and simple to use! I would recommend for any new business.

Tienda Infoceliacos

The best app for Email Marketing.
- Very useful
- User friendly
- Good value for money.

Spanish:

Se puede personalizar y adaptar al idioma que desees, lo cual lo hace única.

Lavishly Gloss'd

I truly enjoy using this app. It has helped me stay on track with emailing my customers. This app is definitely worth a try especially if you are new to email marketing.

SadeEMoore

As of now, the app is very clear and easy; however, there are a few things that I'm still learning!!

Truthfully Yu

Easy to use, nice format for emails (especially for marketing) and easy to design, great customer service!

M.E.L.T Body

Super easy to navigate and provided everything I was looking for in one central app. Pop ups and automated emails.

Ozzie & Clémentine

It took a few weeks to get to grips with SmartrMail and the help I received was great. I would recommend it.

COCO + Ry Co.

Super easy to use app. Love how user friendly it is. Helps us make sleek newsletters so quickly. Love the automations too!