SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Just Cool Design

Just started with this app and email marketing in general, so it's early to review the app and the results, but until now, it has been very easy to set up, the support team is great! Very helpful and easy to contact, which is awesome. Thanks!

Bluetiful

I looked through many apps and as a small business, this app fitted my needs. I created a discount pop up, which works perfectly and an email to my customers. This was my first attempt and the interface was very intuitive. All working well.

Heavensoriginal

Very pleased with this app so far. I have not used much of other similar apps before as this was the first one I downloaded. So far I can say that the Free plan is really good and it is very easy to use it. I don`t know what features other apps are offering, but this perfectly works for me so far.

Soul ShāXe

I used this app to create a pop-up on my Shopify store, automated emails and a newsletter so far. It is very easy to integrate with Shopify, and the setup of the pop-up, emails and newsletter was very intuitive - no need to read a bunch of instructions before getting started.

The Lettering Tree

Absolutely fantastic customer service with this app, even with the free plan. Lots of sophisticated features suited to Ecommerce.

frisqie

Hands down the best email app I've found, and I've tried them all. Fast to set up, and really good looking emails! USE IT!

Sweet Paws Dog Bakery

Great functionality and integrates nicely with Shopify. I like the Dashboard and and how easy it is to modify and add/adjust elements in my newsletters.

Things They Love

I have enjoyed using this app for my store. It makes designing emails super simple and intuitive. Customer Support has always been great and there when I need them.

CollectingNerdsDE

Die App ist super einfach zu bedienen und der Support sehr hilfsbereit! Bin sehr zufrieden mit dieser App!

NadineByNadia

App and customer service is great! First newsletter looked fantastic with lots of positive feedback!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22