SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

by SmartrMail

Send smarter newsletters & automations. Better than Mailchimp.

My Beenoo

User friendly and saves me time. Important to me since I have and perform multiple roles. Dashboards and reports are handy as well.

August 29, 2021

Hi My Beenoo team! 🧼 Thank you for your review, this is really appreciated 😊 Looking forward to sending more emails with you!

GOVintage Jewelry and Collectibles

Have been using the App for about a month. Capture pop-up works with no issues. Very easy to create an email and personalize it to each customer. The auto-mails are great as well. Haven't had to use tech support so that says a lot. www.govintage1957.com

August 29, 2021

Hi GOVintage team! Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that the app was easy enough to navigate on your own 😊 Do not hesitate to contact our support team if you'd like someone to assist you with/review any of your email automations though! (We're always happy to help 😊). Have an amazing day ahead!

Happy Flame

Great app. Simple to change over from Mailchimp, their support made it seamless. Simple to use with good layouts to choose form. The best though is the auto creation of customer groups and then the making of other groups to target the right customers. High conversion rates on specific groups.
Ongoing support is amazingly good

August 26, 2021

🕯Thank you Happy Flame Team 🕯We're thrilled to hear that the segmentation feature is giving you high conversion rates! As you already know, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us if there's anything else we can help you with 😊

Eagle Peak Store

I looked at a number of other email marketing solutions and after trying a few different ones, I am happy with SM. The automations are easy to use and easy to setup. The support was extremely helpful. I would highly recommend choosing SM for your email marketing.

August 26, 2021

Hi Eagle Peak Store team 🦅 Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that SmartrMail was the right pick and that you've been able to set up more automations for your Shopify store. Our support team will remain available should you need any help in the future. Have an amazing day ahead!

The Geekery

By far my favorite newsletter and automated email app that I have tried. The templates are smooth and easy to use, and the different options for automated emails that I would have never even considered are endless. Plus, I use the free version and get all the functions that I need and more.

August 12, 2021

Hey Geekery team! Thank you for your review today. We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the app :) We wish you an amazing week!

Treasure Knot

Great app, easy to use. There is support in Australia which is fantastic. Thanks Nicolas, you are treasure !

August 10, 2021

My pleasure! We'll remain available if anything else comes up :)

Gidan+Uzuri

I love this app for sending my email marketing! It allows me to remain organized while also giving me the freedom to create.

August 8, 2021

Hi Gidan+Uzuri team! Thank you for taking the time to add your review of the app. This means a lot to our team. We'll remain available if anything comes up or/and if you have any questions :)

jazzinotes

It was easy to learn for me. I have already written some newsletters. It was very easy to add products and texts and fotos. And the feedback of the customers and the purchases are positive.

August 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that the app was easy to learn :) Feel free to reach out in our chat if you have any questions going forward!

Connectiohm

Awesome app. Simple and usefull, i've tried over 5 other apps and i'm really satisfied with SM, and yes, so much better than mailchimp :)

August 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback 😊 It's really appreciated! (We promise we won't tell MailChimp 🙊 ) Looking forward to keep emailing with you

Draw A Dot

This app is very easy to use and I love the statistics information from all the emails I sent out. It's a great app!

August 2, 2021

Thank you Draw a Dot team 😊 Glad to hear that you're liking the fact that the app is easy to use! Make sure to let our support team know if you have any questions ✉️ Happy sending!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37