SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Rescue Swag

Easy to set up and less confusing for me than MailChimp. Like the fact I can see exactly which orders were generated. Definitely great app and would highly recommend.

Upgrade Enhance

This email marketing app is super intuitive and easy to set up. The support team are really responsive and helpful

Insaned! India

This is a great app for e-mail marketing. Quite simple to set-up which is nice for beginners like me. The best part is that the support team is super responsive!

Fórmolo

At first, I was overwhelmed with the application. As a newbie to E-commerce I really wasn't sure of what I was doing. But after using it daily, I began to understand how simple, yet powerful a tool SmartrMail is. A much better, optimized application relatively compared to the competitors on the market. Thank you!

Earth's Wisdom®

Pretty good app. It has a lot of features. Great customer service. They are there when yo need them, which is great, and they're quite helpful.

Truthberry Tees

Nicolas & Jan seem to really bust their humps to provide a valuable tool AND service! In the short time I've had their app (roughly 2+ weeks), I've seen both technical improvements & a nearly unprecedented level of customer care responsiveness. Clearly, these guys are OVERachievers—big kudos & many thanks for all you folks have done (& continue to do)!

HealthierGarden

I use the app for our newsletters. Love the new enhancements for the pop-up design. The service and response has been exquisite.

Key to Lovely

Great app and even better customer service. Makes it very easy to create visually appealing emails quickly and any time I had an issue they resolved it faster than expected. Definitely recommend this app,

Cross Healthcare Services SCM

I was surprised at the speed Jasmine answered the in app chat to help with a problem. She was able to help me understand what was happening. I really appreciated that!

AgroShak Fresh

This App has been very helpful in reaching out to customers via e-mail. It would have been very difficult to manage the kind of response we were able to get from customers within our first quarter had it it not been for the help from this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30