SM: Email Marketing SMS Pop Up

Send smarter newsletters & automations. Easy email marketing.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

AWOW

Very simple and easy to operate, customer service is patient and responds quickly. It will take me some time to get used to the new version.

January 23, 2022

Thank you AWOW team! We're happy to you find the app easy to use. Thank you for your feedback on the new version, we will be holding a few webinars to help all existing users move on to the new and improved version over the next few months.

FIRIA LONDON

I have been using Smartrmail for a year, they have many features that i look forward to use them. so far things are perfect. they have great team who are available at all time to answer my questions and rectify any issues i have. Many thanks also to Jack who have been supportive to solve my technical issues promptly ! I used to use popular email marketing apps, but Smartmail is the most supportive one, with great features and easy to communicate team. Highly recommend it to anyone who wants a useful and easy marketing tool.

January 17, 2022

Hi Firia London team! Thank you so much for your feedback, I passed it on internally. We're glad to hear that you appreciated the help that Jack provided 😊

Soign Beauty

Super easy interface to use and customer service went above and beyond to help out my small business!

January 13, 2022

Always happy to help Soign Beauty team ☀️ Looking forward to seeing you grow to new heights!

Properttees

It does exactly what it is meant to in a simple way. Customer support has also been very responsive.

January 12, 2022

Thank you so much for your feedback Properttees team! If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact our team in our in-app chat.

Riobec

A1 customer support. These guys are there to help you whenever you need. They helped me with many times and they always gave us a good support. This app is a must for any online store.

January 9, 2022

Hi Riobec team 👋 Our pleasure! We'll remain available if anything else comes up :)

Hedonist Chicago

Perfect application, we have really enjoyed of using it. Thanks to developers. Very useful and well working app.

December 19, 2021

Hi Hedonist Chicago team 👋 Thank you for your feedback! I passed on your message to our dev team ☀️Feel free to reach out in our chat if you have any questions going forward!

em-bench

This app is really easy to set up and use. We don't do a lot of mailings but this is really helpful.

December 5, 2021

Thanks for your review 🎉 We're glad you're finding SmartrMail easy to use and wish you the best results!

Consciousness on Fire Penny Kelly

We've been using Smartrmail for almost a year and we must say, their service is timely, friendly and efficient. We are impressed with the quality of their customer support every time we reach out for assistance. The interface has only gotten better recently with the revamping of their website which offers way more functions. Thank you Smartrmail team for all you do and we do hope you stay around for years to come, you are an example of the kind of small business we like to work with!

November 30, 2021

Hi Consciousness on Fire team 🔥It means so much when a long-time user sends us this type of feedback. We're glad to hear that you like the new interface and that our team was able to assist you whenever you had a question. Looking forward to keeping emailing together!

Jean-Pierre Weill

Really easy to figure out. Responsive help and nice clean layout.
Most comfortable on a large screen; otherwise I need to do a lot of scrolling.

November 28, 2021

Hi Jean-Pierre Weill team 👋 Thank you for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you're finding the app easy to use. I've sent your feedback to our product team so that they can review how we can improve your experience even more on smaller screens. In the meantime, feel free to let us know if you have any questions (via our in-app chat)

Nature's Agents

Smartrmail is a great app, when just starting out I love how easy it is to use, and everything is in one place.

October 31, 2021

Thank you Nature's Agents team 😊 We're happy to hear that you find the app easy to use! Make sure to let our support team know if you have any questions ✉️ Happy sending!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38