SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

JD Stitchery

Quick to install and easy to use. I've reached out to support a couple of times to ask about particular features and Nicolas has been super helpful every time.

Smart Mart Shopping

My first newsletter with smartrmail was very fast and easy. I have some automation set up that only took a few minutes. I canceled my MailChimp paid account :)

Loving SmartrMail!

iSTHEL

I got a sale from Smartr Mail in less than 24hrs of using it. Easy to use. Great app! Everyone must install it!

Global Fashion it

The app works very well. The team is super supportive and reply fast. The app is also easy to understand and manage. The emails look good and professional.
I highly recommend it.

October 16, 2019

Thank you for this feedback 😊 Looking forward to helping you get more sales for your Shopify store 🚀

dogparentsonline.com

Finally, an email marketing gathering machine just follow their advice and you will get emails. I have gained like 103 in a month that is pretty good because most of them came after I followed their advice. And I used free app

PPW/A-Line/Arrow Hobby

I have just sent out my first 2 Newsletters! The results have been amazing and they were so easy to do, because of the simple templates and the great on-line support!

FeelFriday

The automated mails work like a charm and saves us so much time. Highly recommended. Also great customer service.

October 1, 2019

Thanks FeelFriday team, it really means a lot to us!

Let us know if you need any more help with getting more awesome automations set up :)

Banana Industries

Tried a few different apps before this one. You won't regret it, saves you a lot of time, super easy to work with anybody can do it. You can also use it through the Shopify Mobile App which is great. Super effective for any business, especially if you are an independent small to medium scale business, will work for you in the background while your busy doing other things. Compared to others its fairly priced too

NEFË

Added this before got overwhelmed. tried different ones came back to this, its actually easier then I thought! quick customer service!

Vitality Air Inc.

The service is AMAZING. We should have switched over from mailchimp to this app a long time ago. Mail chimp is so hard to use, and its near impossible to reach the service department. Nick and his team was able to move everything over for us from mailchimp. Just take the plunge, and let his team take over!! Nothing to lose!

September 25, 2019