SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

by SmartrMail

Send smarter newsletters & automations. Better than Mailchimp.

freddie the rat kids boutique

I like the app, easy to use and works well. Customer support is very responsive. Have had a few issues that were tweaked and fixed by the team very quickly when the issue wasn’t their end but in the coding of my theme. Super helpful!! Will possibly upgrade just for a few extra features available.

THE IBIZA CANDLES

Absolute amazing app for email marketing, after try a lot app this is the absolute winner, is the stars app for our store, also the support team is incredible 24 hours survey and take care of our costumers, Thanks Smartrmail Team

Boyshill Tools and Treen

Working well for us - nice and simple to use and producing sales from our website . . . . . . . . . .

shop.AxeDr.com

I'd really like to thank you for the FREE access you've so generously given to store owners like myself. I'd also like to say, it's pretty much the best email app for shopify. I've extensively tried mailchimp, omnisend, seguno, privy, shopify email, cm commerce, mailerlite, jilt....the list goes on. Your's has the most features that I need, and makes the customer journey a bit easier than the next best option which is mailchimp(Mailchimp makes you upgrade to $30 a month to use the visual customer journey builder. I'd like to request/suggest an added feature. Allow users to insert product recommendations block into automated flow emails and/or allow product recommendation emails to be used in the automated flows tab. As a customer, I would even be willing to pay a one time add-on fee of $5 to $10 for a recommended products block to be used in emails, rather than having to insert products that might not apply to email recipients. Anyways, I appreciate your work. Keep rocking.

Mangan Express

Great app and very easy to use. It has the customizations a business needs. The customer service is amazing, the documentations/blogs are very helpful, the pricing is fair, I can't say enough good things about them!

Koral Secrets - Përkujdesje e lëkurës & markat më të njohura koreane.

Great app. Easy to use and has great options, almost like the best apps on email marketing which can be found.
Costumer support is fast and effcient.
It has a free plan available for stores that are just starting out.
Highly recommend!!

Aurel-Ô-Naturel

La meilleure application pour le marketing mail. Simple d'utilisation. forfait gratuit disponible qui est suffisant quand l'on débute.

La Bouclette

Best app ever. Easy to use, you can customize as you wish and the support is always quick to reply and help you with what you need. I recommend !!!

3D Labs Nutrition

About a week into SmartrMail use now and so far, so good! Very easy interface and after coming from a Wordpress site with an external email service, I am loving the integration and overall simplicity. To top it off....GREAT SUPPORT!

Royal Azaleas Boutique

Great app to stay organized with your Email Marketing and simple to use! I would recommend for any new business.