SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

GutzBusta® Slow Feed Hay Nets

I have been a mailchimp customer for years but as subscribers grew, so did the fees where it was costing iver $125 per month. I am not a regular sender of emails so this was too expensive. So far I have found Smartrmail to be great, their customer service excellent and it isn't too complicated (like Mailchimp). Also great to support an Australian business :-)

February 20, 2020

Hi Nikki! Thank you for this feedback, we're thrilled that you enjoy the app 😊We'll remain available if you need any help with your email campaigns

Sparta Car Care

Excellent App has generated more sales already with the minimum of set up time and effort - Highly Recommended

ReChic Ltd

This is the first email marketing app I've used and does everything I need: subscriber popups, product recommendations, automations, customer segmentation, newsletters. It's logical, easy to navigate and excellent response time to support questions. Definitely recommend.

Pine Cottage Chandlery

I have been having great success with them. I’ve had some questions here and there and someone was quick to help me. Well except on weekends because that’s not included with the basic account. But otherwise I have no complaints and I recommend them for your business. It’s pretty simple to use and easy to figure out how to set up newsletters and pop ups etc...that was the most important thing for me.

snip-life

This is the only e-mail app that is doing what's promised. Easy to set up and nice e-mail formats that are easy to personalise.

Triple Play Jewelry

We needed a new marketing email service and SmartrMail is by far the best we have used. They respond within minutes if you email them with any questions regarding their app. I would highly recommend using SmartrMail!!!

February 10, 2020

Hi Tyler 👋

Thank you for your message, this is really appreciated 😊

We’ll remain available if you have any other questions!

Cheshire Particle

Brilliant app, the most easiest i have used by far, set up an email within 10 minutes, simple and effective.
I probably didn't get the best from the trial with it being January when things are tight, but will use further into the year.

THEDADSSTORE.COM

The app is really awesome to use. The application is very User-friendly and the technical team is very helpful.

Fast Rope Tactical

I have used several different email marketing programs and SmartrMail is very user friendly and has a lot of things set up for an easy start and you can customize later. I have only had this for about a week and looking forward to making a lot of money with this!

Cocoonhouse

So easy to use compared to other email marketing apps! Also bringing information and photos from Shopify is automated. Makes things a lot easier :)