SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Nothing Fancy Designs

I love this app! I'm not computer savvy at all, but through this app, I've been able to create beautiful, professional level newsletters for my customers. I also love how it tracks who is opening, who is clicking, and who is purchasing. This app is definitely an 11/10 and I'd recommend it to anyone looking to step up their marketing game! Thanks for making this aspect of being a small business owner so easy. You guys rock!

The Primitive Heart Boutique

The Primitive Heart Boutique

The support team is marvelous. They responded immediately to my questions and requests for help with minor fixes. Newsletter /automation set up is easy
Smart mail has a great team of experts!

Tea With Herbs

We've been using this app for last 3 months. Its it great tool. Simple and easy to use with lots of features. Customer service is prompt and great. We look forward to more pop-up options / features added to the app.

Jubi

We are using this app for the newsletter pop-up. It works well, the design is clean and easily customizable. I recommend.

KitchenEnvy

Amazing! I use this app for my abandoned cart emails and others marketing emails. It is user friendly, very easy to personalize and the support team is amazing. I needed the abandoned cart to show the product with a discounted price and Nicolas emailed me back with clear and perfect explanation and did the change for me as well. I absolutely recommend.

King Crystals

Super app! It helps you create a newsletter simple and very fast!
Recommend trying it for yourself :)

Fascination Baby

I've been using this app for about 15 days now and it is really helping me out, it really works, the pop-up option to build email campaigns is perfect, in 15 days I have already 452 new subscribers without making any effort (not even counting the customer list) and now I am preparing email campaigns to scale even more. Their Help Center staff are very fast to answer, I contacted them many times with questions and I always get answers in minutes. Wish I could give 10 stars! :-)

July 16, 2020

Hi Fascination Baby team 👋
Glad to hear that the app helped you to catch more of your visitors' email addresses 😊 All the best with the email campaigns to come 🚀
The SmartrMail team ✉️

Simply Natural Home

I have just started using shopify and this app, but I am very happy with the simplicity of it and the great support. So far, all my question have been asnwered quickly and problems solved.

Just Cool Design

Just started with this app and email marketing in general, so it's early to review the app and the results, but until now, it has been very easy to set up, the support team is great! Very helpful and easy to contact, which is awesome. Thanks!

Bluetiful

I looked through many apps and as a small business, this app fitted my needs. I created a discount pop up, which works perfectly and an email to my customers. This was my first attempt and the interface was very intuitive. All working well.