Email Marketing Newsletter SMS

Newsletter, Pop up, Automation, SMS, Template, Email Marketing

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Perpetual Ribbons

The app is great once you get the hang of it. The customer service is 2nd to none, they are always there to help you when you need it!! Thanks for everything Moe!

May 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your review Perpetual Ribbons team 🎀 It means so much when a long-time user sends us this type of feedback 😊 Looking forward to helping you with your email marketing campaigns for many more years!

Mini Ducklings

Easy to use, great for startups, good customer support! Highly recommend. Templates great, options for embedding store name, customer names, etc easy to use!

May 10, 2022

Hello Mini Ducklings team! 🐣 Thank you for your feedback, we're happy to hear that you like our premade templates (I passed on your feedback to our Designer). Feel free to let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with!

Cozy N Cute Kids Boutique

this app is awesome for automations. its easy to use and once its set up you dont have to worry about creating content to send weekly. Ive tried other platforms but always come back to this one.

May 9, 2022

Hi Cozy N Cute Kids Boutique 👧👕👦 We're glad to hear that SmartrMail's automations are making your merchant's life easier 🚀 Feel free to let us know if there's anything else we can do to improve your experience even more!

ELLKA

Location Australia

This is such an easy app to navigate and use. I love the email Templates already set up for you to start you on the right foot. The customer service team are also very friendly and supportive and put in the time to explain features really well and help answer all your questions for a very smooth enjoyable experience.

May 8, 2022

Hi Ellka team 👜 Thank you so much for this awesome feedback 🎉
Should you need any further help, do not hesitate to contact us anytime you need 😊

DefiniTea

been good so far, got lots of conversions due to my email campaigns and i'm only running very basic ones.. can't wait to try more advanced ones and see how they convert.

May 8, 2022

Hi DefiniTea team 🍵 Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that your first automations are great at converting! Make sure to let us know if you have any questions when setting up more advanced ones 😊

White Peony Emporium

I use this app to help me create newsletters to my customers telling them about my products, sales, coupons, and new arrivals. The customer service is top notch. Quick and live response help. They are very polite and courteous and are willing to go above and beyond to help you and meet your needs. They have a variety of template choices to choose from and the navigation to design a newsletter is easy. You will not be disappointed downloading and using this app for your business!

May 4, 2022

Thank you for your review White Peony Emporium team 🌹(I couldn't find a white flower emoji!) We're glad to hear that our support team was able to help you with your setup. Please feel free to let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with 😊

Portrait My Pet

I am happy with this app so far, great automation emails and easy to create campaign with multiple templates to choose from.

May 4, 2022

Thank you Portrait My Pet 🐶 We're glad to hear that you like automations and our different premade templates. Make sure to let us know if you have any other questions coming up 😊

SharpWorx

It's is a very intuitive app. I was able to schedule all of my emails on a schedule based upon when the user signed up.

May 1, 2022

Thank you for your feedback Sharpworx team! (Amazing product too by the way! 🗡️). Looking forward to keep on expanding your welcome email series into a high converting email flow 😊

Hunterpaint

Excellent customer service! Powerfull automation tools. I was greeted by a representative that asked if I needed any help, I explained the scenario and was pretty much up and running! Amazing.

April 20, 2022

G'Day Hunterpaint team 🎨 It was a pleasure! Looking forward to keep on building great series of automated emails with you 😊

Catch My Drift India

Great app, does what it says. everyone should use the free 5000 emails every month, its worth all the free emails , it converts easily