Email Marketing Newsletter SMS

Newsletter, Pop up, Automation, SMS, Template, Email Marketing

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Mo' Flavorz, LLC

This is by far the best app to use for emailing! I love it! AND their customer service is AMAZING! They are such a huge help.

March 31, 2022

Hi Mo' Flavorz's team 🍛 Always a pleasure! Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if there's anything else we can help you with 😊

PermanentPerfection

I used this app to help with my email curation and wanted something I can do mobile because I use my phone a lot. Omg I love this app and the developers they actually gave me a 10,000 email limit doubling it from 5,000 and I’m still on the FREE plan!!! They are so generous and very helpful and timely..easy interface and can start creating emails quickly! Download and try for yourself!

March 30, 2022

Thank you so much for your review Permanent Perfection team 💄We'll remain available if you have any questions 😊

BODYTRUTH LLC

Easy to use. Easy interface. Conveniently integrated for my shop . It was really useful when Shopify didn't have an inherent marketing tool. It's still a value add with great templates to choose from!

March 17, 2022

Hello Body Truth team 🧼🧴 Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you like our premade templates and our deep integration with Shopify. Looking forward to sending more emails with you 😊

Health Heiress

It works wonderfully with my store, easy to use and practical. Love the available functions. 5 stars.

March 15, 2022

Hi Health Heiress team 🌿🧘🏼‍♀️🌱 Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you find the app easy to use 😊 We'll remain available should you have any questions!

Wizchest Store

I used this app for welcome email automation for my subscribers and it's working wonderfully well. User friendly format that's easy to make by anyone. Nice :)

March 6, 2022

Thank you Wizchest team ☕️We're glad to hear that you've been able to design great welcome emails easily ✨

City Shoes (Wholesale) Limited

Recently downloaded this after switching from another platform and already love the app! You get so much for the monthly fee and it's so easy to use!

March 3, 2022

Hi City Shoes Team 🏙👟 Thank you for your feedback, it made our day ☀️ Feel free to contact us if there's anything we can do to make your email marketer's life even easier 😊

Firemask

Very user friendly. It is also very intuitive.Very user friendly. It is also very intuitive.Very user friendly. It is also very intuitive.

March 1, 2022

Thank you Firemask team 🔥🤿We're glad to hear that you found the app intuitive and user-friendly 😊 Looking forward to sending more emails with you!

JAEE Namensschmuck

This App is easy to work with, I hope that the Flows with triggers will work. I will write more after-sales affected by triggers.

February 17, 2022

Hi JAEE Namensschmuck team! When it comes to reaching subscribers at the right time, automated emails are amazing. If you ever need help or if you want to discuss your current strategy, please feel free to drop us a line at support@smartrmail.com and we'll be happy to look into your automations 😊

Artisan of Skin LA

This helps manage my campaigns super well. Streamlines everything into one place and makes it easy to analyze. 10/10

February 15, 2022

Thank you Artisan of Skin LA ✨ We're glad to hear that SmartrMail is helping you manage your email campaigns. Feel free to let us know if there's anything we can do to make your marketing life even better 😊

Pops of the Galaxy

We just switched from Mailchimp to SmartrMail as it is cheaper and more rich on features. Nothing negative to say at this point.

February 10, 2022

Hi Pops of the Galaxy 🌌 We're glad to hear that SmartrMail is giving you more features for a cheaper price compared to you-know-who! 🙊 Feel free to hit us up at support@smartrmail.com if you happen to have any questions in the future 😊 Happy sending!