SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Bye Bye Parabens

This is a must have Shopify app. We look at it as another sale person sending out email to customers reminding them of your awesome products. Get it now!

VitoRoad.com

Early days but blimey this seems to work :)

Zeyna Atelier

Excellent app, and has helped us get additional sales. Based on the results we are thinking developing our email campaigns a bit more...It would be excellent if we can customize the products which are sent in the email.

Terrapin Stationers

Great App!

I Should've signed up earlier.
Sales went up within minutes of signing up

Zasttra.com

Great app guys. I'm sure upgrades are still coming. So far, 5 stars all the way!

The Detox Market

Easy, fast and efficient with a clean design. That is all we can ask for. I am sure that they will come with more customization options that will make it just perfect.

OH LÀ L'ART

Amazing app, easy to set up and beautifull design. Very usefull for those who want to keep on our customers minds with new products, increase sales and want to save time.
Wonderfull support from the team!

Security Hardware Direct

Wonderful Customer Service Support! Thank you Concierge!

Party and Beauty

Can we add our social links to the email or edit the content to promote an offer?

Meadow DeVor

An outstanding system. I absolutely recommend it. Thank you so much for offering this for Shopify stores.