SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

1776 United

Very cool app, I signed up to test it as I use mailchimp (and still will for newsletters) but this got me a few sales within minutes. Nice little weekly addition to update customers on products. ( even when I forget to)

Hourglass Corsets

Such a simple idea - great app, easy to set up and very good click through rate compared to other marketing methods. A great addition to our store and any store! Also very responsive customer service. Highly Recommend!

Harlow & Co.

Awesome app - saw sales come in within a couple of hours after the emails were sent - definitely recommend it to everyone!! Only suggestion is a more customizable email template!! :)

Coffee Gallery

Absolutely what we needed. Already made more sales than I thought we would the first week. A no brainer.

Bink Pink

Seriously, this app is the best thing since sliced bread. I'm glad I installed it. Wish I had done it sooner.

Simply Party Supplies

Easy to use and looks really good. Had a problem with out of stock items but that was quickly solved by their support. Well done guys - great product.

TENEURO

Great app, so easy to use.
But it would be better, if we will choose products to email, as now it chooses automatically and not products I would like to promote.
So we will wait for updates and hopefully soon developer will make us more happy :) Thanks

Boutique Dandelion

I just downloaded this app and it is very quick and easy to use. You can see how many emails have been sent, opened, and clicked on! Results are shown within a few seconds. Hopefully this will help boost sales for my store. I really wish there were more options to customize the email. The mix of top sellers and customer sales history is great but I rather choose a certain category in my store such as new arrivals to share. I definitely recommend trying this app. The Concierge Support is also very friendly and responsive!

Glit-Z

I just downloaded this app, and even though I haven't had very many opens as of yet, I see the benefits immediately. I don't have to send a newsletter unless I want to or if I want to offer special discounts, and my customers' emails will eventually be tailored to their buying history and preferences. This app is awesome, and I foresee that it will only get better!

Stylemindchic Boutique ~ perfect gifts for you or someone you love!

This is the fastest and most impressive app I've used on Shopify. I have found the 'newsletters' to be complicated and time consuming so have sent out only a few. I was thrilled to see an email from my Stylemindchic Boutique in my inbox within a few hours of adding the app. The email looked professional and stylish.
This app is a MUST HAVE!!!! Love it!!
Heather @ Stylemindchic Boutique