SmartrMail Email Marketing SMS , 541 reviews

4.9
January 27, 2020

I have used several different email marketing programs and SmartrMail is very user friendly and has a lot of things set up for an easy start and you can customize later. I have only had this for about a week and looking forward to making a lot of money with this!

Fast Rope Tactical
Time spent using app: 17 days
January 25, 2020

So easy to use compared to other email marketing apps! Also bringing information and photos from Shopify is automated. Makes things a lot easier :)

Cocoonhouse
Finland
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 23, 2020

User friendly. I'm new at this and the thought of sending out newsletters was intimidating. This program has helped me gain confidence :)

Sharon M for the Home
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 17, 2020

I only had a chance to try this once so far. I created a newsletter. It was easy to use. I will definitely be using it more

Omens Apothecary
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 17, 2020

Great app, delivers exactly what it promises. Yasmine & Nicolas have been absolutely fantastic the best few days with all my questions and queries, big pat on the back to both of them. Top quality customer service, a lot of other apps on here could learn a lot from these guys.

UK Cover Lover
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited May 4, 2020

This is a pretty good free email app. We do not have anything else to compare it to but it works in the way we need it to. Love that it’s free until your email address book expands. For a growing company, that means a lot.

Over The Selvage
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 7, 2020

I rate SmartrMail.
PROS:
- Friendly staff
- Ability to conduct Video Appointments to help with set up and ongoing questions
- Online Chat Service which is very responsive and you're received by staff that have an understanding of what is needed
- Easy to use and send personalised email to my customers
- Capability to track success rates from emails
- Stays up to date with software updates, and various logistical and legal requirements.

CONS:
- Cost (no matter how high or low the cost is, it is always a con)
- Features depend on plan selected
- Charges is USD, which means currency conversion costs are the problem of the user

Although I have put some cons, these are generic cons to all other apps on Shopify so I have not let it affect the star rating given.

GF Pantry
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 5, 2020

Their customer service is probably the best I have ever received. I would highly recommend this app. Its working perfectly for us and we are already seeing a return based off our 1st newsletter.

The Mason Bar Company
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 4, 2020

I am impressed with how easy it is to produce a professional looking newsletter and the tracking that is offered to evaluate the performance. Thank you for your product.

Country Rich Creations, LLC
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
January 1, 2020

I used this app to start my email marketing. This has been something that I have neglected because it seemed to complicated. This app made it easy to set up my monthly newsletter and email campaigns. The complimentary video chat with Josh was great and helped me learn the system and get up and running quickly.

Zeni Beauty