Email Marketing Newsletter SMS

SmartrMail: Newsletter, Pop up, SMS, Email Marketing, Klaviyo

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Tea Life

Location Australia

Easier and smoother integration than mailchimp, switched over without any issues. Slightly cheaper too.

Work It Society

Super easy to create professional emails and integrates seamlessly with Shopify subscriber list. The support team is extremely helpful, I had the pleasure of working with Nicolas who went above and beyond in answering all of my questions. I am extremely excited to see what SmartrMail does for my store!

Artist Guitars

Time spent using app About 1 month

Really simple to use UI with great functionality. Plus the level of support is exceptional. Thanks guys!

Royal Splendor

I am so happy to say that I am LOVING Smartrmail! The customer service has been amazing! Over the top service! I can't wait to see the system in full speed, I know our business will be more sucessful.

The team set our system up in a flash, made great improvements and never failed.

Our first email blasts were a learning curve for us, but thanks to the team of experts they keep me calm and excited about the future.

MAKENZIE BAILEY

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent app to reach your customer base. Easy to use and tracking tools are well presented and useful.

TeamImpeach

Great email vendor. Their staff is super helpful and have guided me through a lot. I am not the best with email marketing and because of Nicolas (my account rep) I was able to figure it out. I 100% recommend them.

Doshi FCSA

Easy to use, customer targeted emails, and responsive customer support. We're planning to continue to use SmartrMail for a while!

Merry People

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love Love Love Smartrmail! This might be the best Shopify app we've used. Compared to a few of the other email marketing apps we tried, Smartrmail is the most intuitive. It makes designing emails and setting up automations really, really easy, and it paid for itself in sales quickly. Their support is awesome too. 12/10 would recommend.

Mermaid Treasure Australia

Location Australia

I have gone through the trial plan and just subscribed. The customer support was amazing from SmartnMail any and all questions were answered promptly. And have had a return from my emails already. Excited to see how much this grows

Infinite Dreaming Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is the CEO of Infinite Dreaming Network, and I want to thank you all at Shopify for helping me with SmartrMail and showing me how to properly send email for marketing. It was a smooth process for my first set of emails sent. I will be using your platform to disburse these emails weekly to my customers. Thank You SmartrMail!!!