Email Marketing Newsletter SMS

SmartrMail: Newsletter, Pop up, SMS, Email Marketing, Klaviyo

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Angrykittyonline

Time spent using app Over 3 years

They really go out of there way to teach you how it all works and make it better for you.

They explain anything and everything so you end up lot smarter about sending emails. This is very important!

Happy with service. We will keep using them in the future for sure.

www.dirtysouthvintage.com

UPDATE 10/3/2018

These guys are very trustworthy! They don't lie to you, they are honest and helpful! We have had an issue with a lot of apps making false promises and not being transparent and honest however these guys are! There good people and in business, this really matters.

Poli Duds

Location Australia

Love SmartrMail! The app is easy to use and the support team behind it are great. Just starting my store and they showed me how to use the app and offered tons of great advice. Pumped to start getting some sales :)

Hikersloop

Location Australia

Easy to use, great chat support. It's a must have Shopify app :)

Pattilapel

So happy I discovered this app! It's way easier and more straightforward than any other email marketing app I've used. Great customer service too! Highly recommend!

Econica

Time spent using app About 1 year

Probably the best investment I made in my shop. The follow-up emails and abandoned cart messages are a brilliant way to gain your customers and get extra sales! Love it!

All Zen Boutique Llc

Time spent using app About 1 year

I started with these guys from the beginning and they've grown so much! I love the features they keep adding, love that they ask us what should be added next and listen to what we say, love how responsive customer service is, love the auto emails the ability to send manual emails, and I could keep going but I think you've got the point. :) Great job guys (BTW, Josh just told me new features are coming soon, can't wait!)

Love Pierce Me

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I LOVE IT! Direct contact to my customers! Just started and I'm getting sales. I look forward to getting BIGGER SALES. Stay tuned for more GREAT results from PIERCE ME! I LOVE SMARTMAIL!

Bright Attitude

Love this app. It really simplifies my e-mail marketing activity. We are a new store and I love seeing the new subscribers added to my mailing list daily. I also like tracking delivery,open and click rates. I can tell when an e mail is sent, store traffic increases!

Hochis

Location Hong Kong SAR

Highly rate this app, makes life simple and the support is perfect.

On Trends Avenue

Time spent using app About 2 years

The App is great, easy to use, Smartrmail have a great support system. I love using this app because it allows us to promote our product, and help recover abandon cart recovery.