SM: Email Marketing SMS Pop Up

Send smarter newsletters & automations. Easy email marketing.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

WoodButtons

Great site!!...Love the ease of setup, and now waiting for the results!

$hop NICO.NICO

Instant results!!! Love it...!

MYQTY.com

Great customer support, quick response. This is a brilliant app but I hope to see a customizable feature for the email template soon. Thank you.

Regards,
MYQTY.com

Skin Care By Suzie

WOW, If you looking for an app that makes you money, This is it,

Emails sent out immediately, I watch my website traffic live and sure enough the traffic started coming in and so did the sales, 15% of customers that open email click through to the web site and about 15% of those placed orders.

So I am very happy with this.
I gave it 4 stars (updated to 5 stars) because the reporting for sales amount and qty was way high like 10 times higher then actual sales, (Update.: Developer quickly responded and fix the problem, Excellent support.)

I liked the emails but wish I could add my logo

UPDATE: They have since added the ability to add you logo

Juel Wear Singapore

Its a brilliant and smart app. A pity that it lacks the freedom to allow users to edit it. Very minimal editing available, if any.

Kovet

Tried it out and within a click or two the app had sent out the first batch of emails to my customers! Great to see the stats at the top changing dynamically too. Great customer service too, i asked a question and got informative and friendly response near instantly. Looking forward to seeing where this app progesses. Thanks!

Marseille Soap Company & Boite A Savon

I Just sign up with this app. I am very excited to start. great customer service. easy to use. You don't have to do anything just sign up.

NewMoonMaternity.com

This in an EXCELLENT app for small businesses(or big). Had a super easy and seamless install. After just the click of one button to install it generated an automatic sales email and sent out to my customers within seconds. The email that was generated was sleek and stylish all on it's own, I didn't have to do any design work what so ever.

Btw, I have been looking for an effective email marketing app for a while and finally found one with Concierge. Results are already coming in. A MUST have!

Rabbi Mints Classic Kosher Mints

The first sale came within 60 seconds, and we had a few more within the first hour. This is amazing! The app was seamless to install and started working right away.

1 2 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 Next