SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Smarter newsletters & automations. Mailchimp alternative.

Burkes Cycles

Excellent app with set & forget automations that really work. I've noticed a huge uptake in our abandoned cart and product recommendations. I couldn't be more impressed with the service I've received or the app.

myDoll.house

I found this app easy to set up and works fine for my needs as a new store. I have sent out 3 newsletters so far that match my branding / look and have had a good response rate. Thanks!

JOPLINS® Sunglasses

Easy to use. Great customer support. Fully integrated to Shopify. I find it a lot easier and handier than Mailchimp. Thanks, team, keep up the motivation and good work.

Smoke & Sage

This app was SO EASY to use ! I love the automatic customization for newsletters, automations and pop-ups etc . that happen when you connect the website you are using. I especially love that your product catalog automatically loads! Their customer service is outstanding as well, a huge plus. I highly recommend this app for your marketing needs. SO SO easy! You will be happy you went with this app.

CKG Knife Works

I used this as a replacement for MailChimp, and I couldn't be happier. Not only does their email capture pop-up actually work, their email templates are more user friendly and their useful emails helped me build confidence in the marketing I was sending out. Thanks George. Update: After only a few weeks, I can affirm that even with the free plan SmartrMail has given me a huge increase in repeat customers and sales from the email templates they offer. Thanks a lot George!

GALS of NEW YORK

Smartrmail is the third app I've tried for marketing and by far the best! The best because it's so easy to use, the best because their customer service is super quick and super helpful, the best because there's a free plan available!! 5/5 recommend you try this!

backhouse fragrances

Smartrmail is easy to use, the automations are on point and the platform has amazing support. Our first automation email immediately spiked that day's revenue, and from there I was hooked. Great entry point for managing email automations.

77unboxed

I use this app to send welcome emails to my new Seventy Seven unboxed LLC apparel subscribers as well as thank you for your purchase emails to my customers. The templates and customization are pretty easy and straight forward. I'm still learning the ropes so I turn to the chat box when I'm stuck. The chat feature has been a great help to guide you with getting back on track.

NURIKA

This app has been making my life much easier!! I tried to use few other apps with free version but it didn't work well, luckily I found this app and it does everything what I need even on free version. I will definitely upgrade to paid version once I managed to have orders as I just opened my online mall a week ago. I really recommend this app as it is super easy to use and has lots of customization functions!

October 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback 😊 We're glad to hear that it has made your life easier (which is quite extraordinary in 2020). Looking forward to send more emails with you ✉️

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

Updated 11-28-2020: I have real questions about how they calculate emails being sent on my behalf! Stay tuned. I love all the automatic marketing templates! And, the Newsletters look fantastic! I'm still on the 'trial' but will plan to upgrade. So far, I have not had any sales but I feel with the help of SmartrMail, 'sales' are just around the corner. Set-up was easy and customer service is second to none. Give them a try!

October 29, 2020

Thank you Pam! We really appreciate your feedback. Make sure to let our support team know if you'd like to get some help setting up more email automation for your store 😊