SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Jo Curry Art Shop

I love this app it helps me with email marketing really easily its easy to use!, I love it! I have tried other apps but this one is by far the best!

Assai Records

The app is a welcome addition to our business, the support is onhand to answer questions and any issues or questions have been resolved quickly.

GutzBusta® Slow Feed Hay Nets

I have been a mailchimp customer for years but as subscribers grew, so did the fees where it was costing iver $125 per month. I am not a regular sender of emails so this was too expensive. So far I have found Smartrmail to be great, their customer service excellent and it isn't too complicated (like Mailchimp). Also great to support an Australian business :-)

February 20, 2020

Hi Nikki! Thank you for this feedback, we're thrilled that you enjoy the app 😊We'll remain available if you need any help with your email campaigns

Sparta Car Care

Excellent App has generated more sales already with the minimum of set up time and effort - Highly Recommended

ReChic Ltd

This is the first email marketing app I've used and does everything I need: subscriber popups, product recommendations, automations, customer segmentation, newsletters. It's logical, easy to navigate and excellent response time to support questions. Definitely recommend.

Pine Cottage Chandlery

I have been having great success with them. I’ve had some questions here and there and someone was quick to help me. Well except on weekends because that’s not included with the basic account. But otherwise I have no complaints and I recommend them for your business. It’s pretty simple to use and easy to figure out how to set up newsletters and pop ups etc...that was the most important thing for me.

snip-life

This is the only e-mail app that is doing what's promised. Easy to set up and nice e-mail formats that are easy to personalise.

Triple Play Jewelry

We needed a new marketing email service and SmartrMail is by far the best we have used. They respond within minutes if you email them with any questions regarding their app. I would highly recommend using SmartrMail!!!

February 10, 2020

Hi Tyler 👋

Thank you for your message, this is really appreciated 😊

We’ll remain available if you have any other questions!

Cheshire Particle

Brilliant app, the most easiest i have used by far, set up an email within 10 minutes, simple and effective.
I probably didn't get the best from the trial with it being January when things are tight, but will use further into the year.

Essential Being Co., LLC

I initially tried to use this app on a mobile device through shopify and it was a nightmare, difficult to navigate and understand what to do. After I switched to a desktop, I took about 15-20 minutes of playing around to figure it all out. Some stuff is really confusing, like bulk adding subscribers to new list. When creating newsletters to send out, some of the element do not show up in the template until you go to preview mode which is really frustrating and confusing because I added the same product 3 times by accident. Overall it's easier to use and understand than I expected. Features are limited and simple. Recommended but could use work.

February 10, 2020

Hi Essential Being Co team,
Thanks for your feedback and sorry your first experience wasn’t that great. We’re definitely working on our mobile UX with big updates coming this year. However with the current complexity of creating a newsletter I would recommend using the app on desktop. However if you need to use mobile, we do have our product recommendation emails as a Shopify Marketing Activity which is available within the Shopify Admin.
On another note, I noticed that you experienced your preview mode, and product duplicating issue while using Edge as your browser. Unfortunately, this browser doesn’t support the latest technologies available on the web, which is why we strongly recommend using something like Chrome or Safari. Hopefully you got a warning for this when you accessed the app!
It’s good to hear things are working smoother now though, reach out to our team if you have any more issues and we’ll be happy to help 🙂