SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

THEDADSSTORE.COM

The app is really awesome to use. The application is very User-friendly and the technical team is very helpful.

Fast Rope Tactical

I have used several different email marketing programs and SmartrMail is very user friendly and has a lot of things set up for an easy start and you can customize later. I have only had this for about a week and looking forward to making a lot of money with this!

Cocoonhouse

So easy to use compared to other email marketing apps! Also bringing information and photos from Shopify is automated. Makes things a lot easier :)

Sharon M for the Home

User friendly. I'm new at this and the thought of sending out newsletters was intimidating. This program has helped me gain confidence :)

Omens Apothecary

I only had a chance to try this once so far. I created a newsletter. It was easy to use. I will definitely be using it more

UK Cover Lover

Great app, delivers exactly what it promises. Yasmine & Nicolas have been absolutely fantastic the best few days with all my questions and queries, big pat on the back to both of them. Top quality customer service, a lot of other apps on here could learn a lot from these guys.

Over The Selvage

This is a pretty good free email app. We do not have anything else to compare it to but it works in the way we need it to. Love that it’s free until your email address book expands. For a growing company, that means a lot.

GF Pantry

I rate SmartrMail.
PROS:
- Friendly staff
- Ability to conduct Video Appointments to help with set up and ongoing questions
- Online Chat Service which is very responsive and you're received by staff that have an understanding of what is needed
- Easy to use and send personalised email to my customers
- Capability to track success rates from emails
- Stays up to date with software updates, and various logistical and legal requirements.

CONS:
- Cost (no matter how high or low the cost is, it is always a con)
- Features depend on plan selected
- Charges is USD, which means currency conversion costs are the problem of the user

Although I have put some cons, these are generic cons to all other apps on Shopify so I have not let it affect the star rating given.

The Mason Bar Company

Their customer service is probably the best I have ever received. I would highly recommend this app. Its working perfectly for us and we are already seeing a return based off our 1st newsletter.

Country Rich Creations, LLC

I am impressed with how easy it is to produce a professional looking newsletter and the tracking that is offered to evaluate the performance. Thank you for your product.