SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

LFT FIT

Extremely easy to use with some great templates. The support team is also quick with their response making this app one of my top app for a shopify store.

The Saltiest Dog

Great app, easy to use and great functionality. Makes it quick to send emails that look professional and easy to create a email pop up

WERBE-WELT.SHOP

Great People. And Exelent Suport

I Love to work with them

Kind People. they helped me with my subscriber, desing etc...

PARI

It is a great app, exactly what we needed in order to segment our customer base according to purchase history. Thank you so much Jan for your support and patience!

black shed pottery

The customer support is second to none. I'm a bit of a techno-phobe and the instant help, advice and links to educate are great. Setting up an email address linked to my store was super easy and Nicolas Vibert was super patient with my many questions. 5* service and highly recommend

Nothing Fancy Designs

I love this app! I'm not computer savvy at all, but through this app, I've been able to create beautiful, professional level newsletters for my customers. I also love how it tracks who is opening, who is clicking, and who is purchasing. This app is definitely an 11/10 and I'd recommend it to anyone looking to step up their marketing game! Thanks for making this aspect of being a small business owner so easy. You guys rock!

The Primitive Heart Boutique

The Primitive Heart Boutique

The support team is marvelous. They responded immediately to my questions and requests for help with minor fixes. Newsletter /automation set up is easy
Smart mail has a great team of experts!

Tea With Herbs

We've been using this app for last 3 months. Its it great tool. Simple and easy to use with lots of features. Customer service is prompt and great. We look forward to more pop-up options / features added to the app.

Jubi

We are using this app for the newsletter pop-up. It works well, the design is clean and easily customizable. I recommend.

KitchenEnvy

Amazing! I use this app for my abandoned cart emails and others marketing emails. It is user friendly, very easy to personalize and the support team is amazing. I needed the abandoned cart to show the product with a discounted price and Nicolas emailed me back with clear and perfect explanation and did the change for me as well. I absolutely recommend.