SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Sweet Paws Dog Bakery

Great functionality and integrates nicely with Shopify. I like the Dashboard and and how easy it is to modify and add/adjust elements in my newsletters.

Things They Love

I have enjoyed using this app for my store. It makes designing emails super simple and intuitive. Customer Support has always been great and there when I need them.

CollectingNerdsDE

Die App ist super einfach zu bedienen und der Support sehr hilfsbereit! Bin sehr zufrieden mit dieser App!

NadineByNadia

App and customer service is great! First newsletter looked fantastic with lots of positive feedback!

www.soosgarden.com

Thanks a lot for this app. Very easy to use as other reviewers said. On my first newsletter, I got good sales. Thanks again.

Reignomenal Boutique

This is a great app to use. I had a problem and i emailed them and they fixed my problem right away. Its a easy app to use!

Blu Butterfly

Migrated over from MailChimp....what a huge positive difference!! Love how easy it is to use, the set up, how much info you can retrieve from your subscribers and the smart segmenting are the best features. I want to send just 1 simple email however I can't seem to figure out how without it being a weekly automated email. Need to make time to do training I guess!

June 17, 2020

Hi Blu Butterfly team!

Glad to hear that you enjoy the app 😊 To answer your question, you can send out one simple email with our "Newsletter" feature. Here is a detailed doc about this for more information: https://docs.smartrmail.com/en/articles/358572-create-an-email-newsletter

If you have any other questions coming up while in the app, feel free to use the "Support" link on the top right corner of the app to contact our support team.

Have an amazing day ☀️

Nick

Shabbasket.com

So far, so good! simple to use and gets the job done. Plus lots of other features i have yet to explore.

Ellie's Handcrafted Jewelry

I love this app! It has everything that I need to keep in contact with my subscribers, from newsletters, automated emailing, and analytical tools. Also, it is extremely user friendly. Thank you, SmartrMail!

Ma Pies

Really liking the support that you get from the team. Dashboard is nicely organized. Easy to set up my own e-mails.