Email Marketing Newsletter SMS

Newsletter, Pop up, Automation, SMS, Template, Email Marketing

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

TIZO

Great customer service and ease of use. Tech support was super helpful with navigating minor set up issues.

June 17, 2021

Thanks for your review 🎉 We're glad t hear that you've found the app easy to use. We wish you the best with your email campaigns!

FidgiPops

I've barely set anything up with this app just a few automatic emails, but it is definitely worth it! Easy set up, minimal effort and good returns.

June 17, 2021

Hi FidgiPops team 👋 Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that your first automations were easy to set up. Make sure to let us know if you have any other questions coming up 😊

BALLISTIC MENSWEAR

Excellent customer service, I have sent them. Multiple queries and they always help me resolve issues

Farmácia Garcia

I've been using SmartrMail for some time. The application is very intuitive and user friendly. It has many options for segmenting customers and automations. SmartrMail has made communication with our customers a lot easier. The support service is also quick and effective. I totally recommend this app.

feelfoodflow

Great email marketing app, with different and free features. The customer service is amazing, If you have problems the team is really fast to respond and provide you solutions. The free version is very complete and allows you to do a lot of things.

ClosetBlues

beautiful interface. Easy to use. Free version gives more of the features you need. No regrets, I would definitely consider upgrading

Outside Table

I used smartrmail to get my popup going to collect email addresses with an automated email so they get a discount code. Its free until i get to a larger subscriber base so its great as i start out our business! Looks like it will work great as we grow!

Built To Last Apparel

We use SmartrMail for our email marketing needs and have been extremely satisfied with the features provided and the responsiveness of the support team. Even with the free features we managed to effectively put together a nice looking newsletter and some basic automatic flows for new customers. We can't recommend this app enough!

Epoch Nutrition Sciences

I am pretty new to this and used this app to send newsletters to a fairly small email list. I like the premade templates whereby I can put my newsletter/blog in there and then have places a recipient can click to buy. It's funny, I end up clicking the metrics (open rate, click rate) a few times daily to check how many are responding... Great app, great price...

Zabo Fashion

best mailprogram I have used until now!!! Easy to use... great work... thank you....................