SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Get more sales from email marketing. MailChimp Alternative.

Pajama Shoppe

Customer service was very poor after I installed the app. It took 12 or more hours to get an email response. The chat feature did not work. I am in the USA in Texas, and it appears that the customer service team is countries away judging by their response time. They seem to be off work during my working hours. I uninstalled the app because I need quicker response time.

May 6, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, we're a growing team and are definitely trying to improve our response times for some regions. We do provide 24/5 support with teams in North America and Europe. However some higher level queries need to be passed onto our HQ in Australia. We've never let a response go over 24 hours. We hope you understand!

Military Outdoor

Had error with the manual mails sent out to 1000s of customers the shop now button link always returned a dead link.

Cheery Kyris Closet

My trial went well, so I signed up for a paid account yesterday.

Immediately, the app sent out about 5 duplicate emails to each of my customers, over the course of about 30 minutes.

I'm still digging out from all of the complaints from my email list.

If you don't want your email list to get spammed, don't use this app until they have the bugs worked out.

Orglamix

Log in for Shopify not working. I can not access my account. Frustrating.

Cable and Case - iPhone 5C Cases iPad Cases Android Cables Apple Accessories

Amazing App, but I hate that they did a bait and switch here. They advertised it as a free app and then just today they want $20 a month? Seriously? Don't get me wrong I don't expect to get this for free forever, but at least grandfather in the people already using it, or offer a big discount for current users.

What a shame...

Toyrist Com

9/19/17 update - so we did not heed our own advice and we got bitten again...sheer laziness on our part. Buggy software and terrible support. Don't go down this path. We are exiting today!
2/8/16 - Beware using this product. We have been bitten by poorly tested and buggy software that are cause for embarrassment....far from promoting your products it will turn customers away.