SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easiest email marketing app. Mailchimp alternative.

Pajama Shoppe

Customer service was very poor after I installed the app. It took 12 or more hours to get an email response. The chat feature did not work. I am in the USA in Texas, and it appears that the customer service team is countries away judging by their response time. They seem to be off work during my working hours. I uninstalled the app because I need quicker response time.

May 6, 2019

Thanks for the feedback, we're a growing team and we're always trying to improve based on feedback. We hired a new Customer Support team member last month who will be available during business hours across the entire US so you get a response in under an hour 24/5.

Military Outdoor

Had error with the manual mails sent out to 1000s of customers the shop now button link always returned a dead link.

Cheery Kyris Closet

My trial went well, so I signed up for a paid account yesterday.

Immediately, the app sent out about 5 duplicate emails to each of my customers, over the course of about 30 minutes.

I'm still digging out from all of the complaints from my email list.

If you don't want your email list to get spammed, don't use this app until they have the bugs worked out.

Orglamix

Log in for Shopify not working. I can not access my account. Frustrating.

October 1, 2019

Hi Orglamix team, thanks for letting us know. This was app was acquired in 2016, and we haven't had any of these issues since as you can see from all the new reviews. You can always contact us via our live chat or at support@smartrmail.com.

We'd love it if you could consider updating your review.

Cable and Case - iPhone 5C Cases iPad Cases Android Cables Apple Accessories

Amazing App, but I hate that they did a bait and switch here. They advertised it as a free app and then just today they want $20 a month? Seriously? Don't get me wrong I don't expect to get this for free forever, but at least grandfather in the people already using it, or offer a big discount for current users.

What a shame...

October 1, 2019

Hi Cable & Case team, thanks for letting us know. This was app was acquired in 2016, and we any price changes we've made since we've always grandfathered current users. You can see all the love from the new reviews.

We'd love it if you could consider updating your review.

Toyrist Com

9/19/17 update - so we did not heed our own advice and we got bitten again...sheer laziness on our part. Buggy software and terrible support. Don't go down this path. We are exiting today!
2/8/16 - Beware using this product. We have been bitten by poorly tested and buggy software that are cause for embarrassment....far from promoting your products it will turn customers away.