SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easiest email marketing app. Mailchimp alternative.

The Style Quarter

I have been trying to contact the support through e-mail (concierge@sendicate.net) regarding billing concerns but have not received a reply. It's been about a month. I've sent an e-mail again just now, let's see.

To be fair, the app does what it's supposed to do, but I unsubscribed because it's not working for me (in terms of sales).

I'm very disappointed with the lack of support, though, and would not be recommending this app for this very reason.

The WOD Life

The app has good potential, but there are a several issues with this upfront. It is not FREE after the trial period, a huge misconception initially.

There is no functionality to control what emails are being sent. So the system just sends bulk random emails to customers, rather than crafting targeted and intuitive emails that we are after.

Some potential, but needs a lot of work to deliver.

Cerulean Chest

Great App.... but after the trial period it cost 20.00 for no control over what customers are seeing.

My Pleasure Box

It was originally a free app and then they asked for $20 to upgrade their services. The app was great at the free price but the lack of features and customization that mailchimp provides for free doesn't make this app worth $240.00 a year. I decided to remove the app.

Milestone Films

It was originally a free app and then they asked for $20 to upgrade their services. With an inquiry, they revealed it was actually $20 a month. It isn't a bad app, but the fact it couldn't be customized for me to choose my own products to advertise and with it going from free to $240 a year, I decided to remove the app.