SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easiest email marketing app. Mailchimp alternative.

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

Wanted to give it a try but it lacks a lot of customisation. You just can't blast customers at will with random products especially when we're not given any option as to what products that we do not want included. I have items in my shop that I wouldn't want sent but there's no way to change that. :/

Also definitely not worth $20 a month with the lack of customization. Pretty high for an app that randomly picks products that you have no control over.

October 1, 2019

Hi Andrea Bonelli team, this was app was acquired in 2016, and we've made massive changes since, as you can see from all the new reviews.

We've added tons of new design customization features so your template can perfectly match your brand, along with controls and features where you can choose which products you want in your automations.

Jupe NYC

I like this app however, it definitely needs an upgrade. I like that it automatically sends emails to your customers but this app has virtually no customization which is a downside. I would love for this app to have more features so I can rate it with 5 stars and LOVE it!

October 1, 2019

Hi Jupe NYC team, this was app was acquired in 2016, and we've made massive changes since, as you can see from all the new reviews. We've added tons of new design customization features so your template can perfectly match your brand.

Leah B. Boutique

Haven't heard much feedback about this app. From the month I've had it, it's only produced 1 order. I almost think that with this app I am over-sending to my customers. Instead of being engaging, I think it just gets annoying and they disconnect. I like how it chooses products at random, however there are literally no customization options which leads me to believe that this is why customers are losing interest. All white with 4 pictures. Boring.

October 1, 2019

Hi Leah, this was app was acquired in 2016, and we've made massive changes since, as you can see from all the new reviews. We've added tons of new design customization features so your template can perfectly match your brand.