SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easiest email marketing app. Mailchimp alternative.

Andrea Bonelli Jewelry

Wanted to give it a try but it lacks a lot of customisation. You just can't blast customers at will with random products especially when we're not given any option as to what products that we do not want included. I have items in my shop that I wouldn't want sent but there's no way to change that. :/

Also definitely not worth $20 a month with the lack of customization. Pretty high for an app that randomly picks products that you have no control over.

Jupe NYC

I like this app however, it definitely needs an upgrade. I like that it automatically sends emails to your customers but this app has virtually no customization which is a downside. I would love for this app to have more features so I can rate it with 5 stars and LOVE it!

Leah B. Boutique

Haven't heard much feedback about this app. From the month I've had it, it's only produced 1 order. I almost think that with this app I am over-sending to my customers. Instead of being engaging, I think it just gets annoying and they disconnect. I like how it chooses products at random, however there are literally no customization options which leads me to believe that this is why customers are losing interest. All white with 4 pictures. Boring.