SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

SM: Email Marketing & Pop Ups

by SmartrMail

Send smarter newsletters & automations. Better than Mailchimp.

Windowsill Pies

Smartr Mail brings products into my newsletters seamlessly. The actual building of the newsletter is straightforward, even easier than Mail Chimp. I've definitely seen growth using the email signup Pop Up.

Rare-Box

I like it. But it'd be useful if there would be more information about what I'm looking at with those percentages. Overall I miss some more information in detail.

So Trendy A2Z

Very much enjoying this app so far. We've been using it for about a month. This is our firs time delving this far into email marketing. SmartrMail has been very helpful in this process.

Rainbow Nation

This app is easy to use, and the templates are really flexible. It would be nice if it could be linked to the loyalty app I have.

Omage Foods

Downloaded this app for a while now, but never got around setting it up. Started to toy with it last night, and got into some trouble. However, Nicolas from SmartrMail came to the rescue. Here's what i'm using the app for Automated pop up for discount codes - When visitors visit the site, they are presented with a pop up, the pop up is assigned to a specific list, which triggers an automated workflow. Automated follow up e-mail for clients who have not made a purchase in 90 days. - An automated newsletter is fired when the above rules meets the requirement. Love the level of support, even for a free account. The user interface isn't without it's flaw, it's not perfect, but as a free app, it's pretty good and can get quite a bit done. Would recommend.

77unboxed

I use this app to send welcome emails to my new Seventy Seven unboxed LLC apparel subscribers as well as thank you for your purchase emails to my customers. The templates and customization are pretty easy and straight forward. I'm still learning the ropes so I turn to the chat box when I'm stuck. The chat feature has been a great help to guide you with getting back on track.

SadeEMoore

As of now, the app is very clear and easy; however, there are a few things that I'm still learning!!

Ozzie & Clémentine

It took a few weeks to get to grips with SmartrMail and the help I received was great. I would recommend it.

Varre Ma

SmartRMail is great and easy to use. If provides beginners ideas on email marketing that they may not have thought of. The only downside is not being able to customize some features, such as the pop-up messages, thank you messages (unless you know code ...if it allows). I was limited to the number of words I could have on the pop-up and it omitted the last sentence of my messaging. It also did not provide a preview of what it would look like on mobile until it was live. Overall, fairly good for beginners.

July 20, 2020

Hi Varre Ma team 👋

We’re glad that you find the app great and easy to use 😊

Thank you for your feedback on our pop-up. As a matter of fact, we’re currently re-building our pop-up feature, allowing users to add longer pieces of text, more fields, more triggers, more design options etc. We’re aiming at pushing live this pop-up rework by the beginning of September. We hope that you’ll love the app even more once it is available.

In the meantime, note that we do integrate with specialized pop-up providers such as JustUno, Sumo, Wisepops and Optinmonster. All of these providers integrate with Shopify, and some of them offer free plans for stores just starting out.
We’ll remain available if anything comes up! 😊

Kind regards

Nicolas from the SmartrMail team ✉️

Tickittyboo

This app was easy to download and follow. It was my third attempt to find a suitable app for sending customers newsletters, and it made life very easy! Its not complicated and its free, doesn't rope you in or trap you into monthly payments once you have over 300 customers, like other apps. I found the newsletter, product emails awesome. Easy to import all my customers emails from Jilt and Mailchimp. It would be great if it combined products to make a slideshow in the newsletter but you can add videos instead

July 23, 2020

Hi Tickittyboo team! 👋

Glad you enjoy the app and that it’s made your life easy 🎉 That’s correct, we do not force users onto any plan. You can stay on the free plan as long as you have less than 1000 subscribers. Past this threshold, we’ll simply send you a note about this. We never automatically move users onto paid plans 😊

On a side note, Slideshows aren’t supported in most inbox providers, including Gmail and Outlook (here is a detailed doc on the subject for more information: https://www.emailonacid.com/blog/article/email-development/build-an-interactive-carousel-for-email/). However, we support gifs in image blocks, which means that you can create your own “slideshow” by creating a gif outside of the app, and importing this gif in just a click with our image block feature. If you experience any issue creating it, please make sure to contact our support team as we’ll be happy to assist you with this process 😊

All the best to Tickittyboo and Happy Sending ✉️