SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easiest email marketing app. Mailchimp alternative.

Lottes Liebling

Wir nutzen das Tool im deutschsprachigen Raum und es erfüllt die aktuellen GDPR Anforderungen. Die Empfänger können sich einfach und sicher von den Newslettern abmelden.
Darüber hinaus ist das Tool sehr einfach in der Nutzung.

Koolibri

Excellent app! It does what it says and it's really easy to use. Iit has totally covered our expectations.

Gentiuss e.U.

Perfekt ! ! ich bin sehr zufrieden .- Alles was hier noch fehlt ist noch Deutsche Sprache :)
Ich wünsche das passiert bald .

CaptCan Comics

Fantastic, easy to use app! So often you get "FREE" Apps that have most features blocked out, or you have to buy them. This delivers exactly what it says it will and it is super easy to use.

Bay Vape

Very good app, so easy to set up and edit Email. The only thing I need to do is finish editing an email, the app will do all the rest.

Style Clique Australia

I've now had a little bit of time to work with this app and am in love... While there are a few things that need to be improved (which I understand they are working on) the customer service is fantastic. I had a small issue and the guys tested it for me to make sure everything was working perfectly.

Can't wait to see the additional features such as being able to fully customize the abandoned cart and product recommendations, which is in the works!

If you are looking for an alternative from Mailchimp or any other email marketing apps then give these guys a look in....

Revive Wear

I used this app to simplify and save time with email marketing. This app is so easy to use and is very quick to custom design emails. Since using this app, my open emails have increased. I would only ask if the pop up could have more features.
Received quick reply and very helpful guidance with pop up newsletter. I also had 1:1 chat with support - so helpful and learnt to improve email marketing. Highly recommended.

Zoomies Uncaged

Awesome app for assisting with my email marketing and a great support team that responds quickly and give excellent advice. Thank you!

Keuka Outlet

Exactly what I needed! Easy to add products into emails without the hassle of copying and pasting all the product info. Saves me money and time. Only have sent 1 email and already made a sale!!

Indypicker.com

So far so good, installation was easy have set up a pop up and abandon cart. Sent 2 emails out 2nd one book a $91 order. Analytics could use a few more parameters and be able to sort by column. Overall a nice basic package. indypicker.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14