SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easily send better email newsletters. Mailchimp alternative.

Erika L. Illustrations

I use the pop-up and the emails to welcome new customers. The abandon cart emails are super helpful too!

San Lázaro Coffee

I love this app because it makes sending emails for promotions, special products, etc a snap. In under 10 minutes I can send a great looking email that connects seamlessly w my store.

May 29, 2020

Hey San Lázaro Coffee team 👋

Thank you for your feedback 😊We're glad you've been able to ship your first emails in minutes 🎉

Wishing you the best with all the next ones 📩

Nicolas from SmartrMail

Country Creation

I use this app for my newsletters, pop-ups and product recommendations. Using the free version at the moment as still building business but will use paid version in future.

Lammeuld.dk

I installed this app and forgot all about it.
Went in to check the stats a few months later.
Had made 5 sales (on the free plan) on autopilot!
And from only 172 email subs.
I really am considering getting all of my subscribers into SmartrMail, so I never again have to design and send an email manually.

Norah's Place - Phoenix

I use this app to help automate my emails and my lists. It works wonders because there are some things I'd rather not keep up with and it takes care of all of it for me.

The Mosquito Company

I used this app to help get subscribers. really easy and works without any faults. Simple and was to use

Be Blessed Skincare

Marketing emails are very easy to put together and save a lot of time. I like all of the template options too.

Grace of Design

So far so good, the app was super easy to set up and the customer support was readily available. They even provided a free onboarding session to walk me through it and answer any questions that I had. My emails are going out as scheduled and look clean and professional. The only complaint is that I wish the opt-in email image area was adjustable, looks a bit small. otherwise no complaints so far.

Kmodesty

very helpful and easy to use for marketing tool such as email, , Newsletter etc...this app help you run your ads easily and quick it also help you engage with your customers.I highly recommend It.

ELITE SILK NEW ZEALAND

I have been trying many different apps. But This one is a really cool one. It is very easy to install and works perfectly. I used it for a newsletter. I used Free basic and it's just wonderful. So easy, I did not have to use a support team or got stuck or anything like that. Installed, Created newsletter, and sent. It showed who opened, click, etc. Really Good App, Thank you to creators.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21