SmartrMail Email Marketing

SmartrMail Email Marketing

by SmartrMail

Easiest email marketing app. Mailchimp alternative.

www.Nuroco.com

This app pays for its every month its like a free app with profits it shows conversion rates and also gives automatic email marketing of my new products to customers I love it saves me time and makes me money two thumbs up - Praise the lord!!

ICHPIG

Easy to use interface, excellent support team, stress free mailout application. Great stuff SmartrMail!

July 23, 2019

Thanks so much ICHPIG! We really appreciate the kind feedback. - George

Cuidado Integral de las Mascotas

An excellent tool, I will apreciate if you could consider the topics that I have mention to you in some chats, specially those that relate with spanish language issues. Keep the good work

2tech ltd

Was so nervous when our previous app was no longer supported by Shopify but i'm so glad it happened! Customer service is amazing, responses are informative & SmartrMail is so easy to use! Can't recommend enough.

July 22, 2019

Thank you 2Tech team 😊Always happy to help!

Elise Design

We needed a Mailchimp replacement and I’d seen SmartrMail mentioned when looking for recommendations. The UI seemed pretty simple and things like smart segments and automation seemed to be ready to go out of the box. Support has also been really good during our trial period. Pricing structure is cheaper and more flexible than Mailchimp and reporting gives a clear insight to costs and ROI.

RosePaulino

I started using this app to grow my companies returning customers and revenue. Since my trial my revenue has increased and customers are coming back a third time for their products. Look forward to growing together.

C'est La Tee Shop

Just starting our venture into the online retail space, SmartrMail has been a true blessing. I looked at several different applications for email campaigns and this was the best I could find for the money. it's so easy to use and the customer service has been outstanding! They ACTUALLY have a real person who will reply to you and help you with any questions you have.

June 25, 2019

Hi C’est La Tee Shop team!
Thank you for your feedback, this really means a lot to our team :)
Make sure to let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

Apartment Stories

I moved my shop from Tictail to Shopify and needed to switch to SmartrMail. Always a little bit tricky when you change but the support team at SmartrMail was great and helped me so much. Million thanks!

CATOPIAN

This is a very easy-to-use and straight forward app. Perfect for quick automatic or manual email marketing. The chat option makes it easy to ask for help from the support team.

Love PreLoved

I moved from MailChimp to smartr mail and it’s so much More user friendly wish I had moved sooner ...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11