Smart Size Chart & Size Guide

Smart Size Chart & Size Guide

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
SmartSize
November 17, 2022

The support team is super! Helen as a CS replied me very quick when I experienced an issue/small bug. After I granted her access to my store she fixed it immediately. And now this works very well on my store. Thanks a lot!I would strongly recommend this app.

LulaMax Shoes
Time spent using app: 9 days
SmartSize replied November 17, 2022

Thank you very nice for your review. We truly appreciate that you took the time to do so. We are here in case you need any further support. All the best with the launch!

November 10, 2022

Great app, easy to install without help from any specialist. Once the charts are build, which is very easy, its also easy to get them shown and placed in the store where ever you want it. Couldn't ask for more. Customer service was outstanding !

birke1972.com
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
SmartSize replied November 11, 2022

Thank you for your great review. It was a pleasure collaborating with your amazing store! Keep rocking!

November 7, 2022

I really love this app, so easy to use. Very happy as well with the customer service, you can even request for your own illustration design.

Andrew & Cole
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
SmartSize replied November 11, 2022

Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure supporting wit the illustrations. I hope you liked the latest ones we sent to you :)

November 7, 2022

Very easy to use and step by step guide in how you put it on your site. I had a little problem with the theme I am using with the guide but the team was super helpful and responded really fast. 5/5 :-)

Vimpulze
Denmark
Time spent using app: 7 days
SmartSize replied November 7, 2022

Thank you for your kind review. We do our best to provide easy instructions but some Themes do require a special onboarding. It was our pleasure to support you!

November 4, 2022

The app is really easy to set up. Customer service is awesome! They did not have the image that I wanted to use in the stock photos, so I contacted them and they created the image for me, based on my product. They really went above and beyond to do the work and keep me updated.

Wanderling
Time spent using app: 12 days
SmartSize replied November 4, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind review. I’m glad that you like the designs! I hope they will help your customers to the right size!