Smart Size Chart & Size Guide

Stunning size charts to increase sales and reduce returns.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Scenic Bridal Things

This app is very user friendly. I had one issue but Customer Service is excellent and quickly fixed my issue. They even linked my products while they seeker a resolution.

SUPERFAST

Location South Korea
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is just the best among size chart apps. The chart is playing so easy and straightforward. Not like Word or Excel or mixup with codes. No has unnecessary never-learnable functions, stuff. And the looking is just great, bold and simple. Properly flexible enough for customizing within just great basic boundary. If you are not coding person, and prefer efficiency with minimal looking, just choose this one. No better choice frankly saying.
Finally, this is a secret but... they made me new awesome garment illustrations following my request. Their Support is apparently impressive. :)

August 6, 2022

Thank you very much. It was a real pleasure supporting to you. We truly enjoy collaborating with stores like yours. Your feedback, your suggestions and your requests were truly valuable to us! Feel free to reachout anytime! The new images are on its way, you should receive them very soon :)

Pallas Couture

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Great app, easy to setup and support was super fast when I had a small issue. And best of all it's free.

June 17, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure to help you!

BAFALUC

Location Cyprus

This app is amazing! Very easy to set it up. Exactly what I wanted. Also, customer service is exceptional. Thank you so much.

June 8, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am delighted to read it. We keep in touch!

bigntallpk

Location Pakistan

The customer support has been marvelous. App has sufficient functionality and fulfills our requirements.

June 4, 2022

Thank you very much for the recognition. It means a lot us! It was a pleasure helping you. Have great day!

tinatily

Location Australia

The app is perfect and totally free, it works fast and adaptable to anything you need to do with size-charts. The support service always answers and helps you with any inconvenience. I had a little compatibility issue installing it and they fixed it quickly. If you need size-charts, it is the indicated tool. Thanks for all!

May 31, 2022

Thank you very much for the great review and specially for the great collaboration with you. I wish you all the best and many successful sales!!

NOWGONOW Online Cycling Shop

Location China
Time spent using app About 7 hours

The best simple size recommendation in the free one. Even if it is free, their service is very good. Helped me solve some problems. I recommend +++++.

nothosaur

Location China

nice
I encountered some questions, and the customer service Helen patiently helped me answer them. thank you very much! This app is free, thanks a lot!

May 19, 2022

Thank you very much for using our app and reaching out to us! I am truly glad that we could help you. ☺️

Latrendzés

Location Australia

Initially I was a bit concerned as this is a new app and there were no much reviews. But, now I have no doubts. Other businesses should know about it. Because, some of the other apps charge monthly, to provide the features which this app provides free of charge with excellent service. Also, the customer support is excellent. I have asked to do customised images for size guides. They got my requirement and delivered it very fast with highest quality and standard, free of charge. Very happy and best of luck for future developments!

April 13, 2022

Thank you very much for your nice review! It was our pleasure to help you.

Beaters Sneakers

Location France

Easy to use app to show up a customizable size chart. The team gives you a responsive support in case you need any help! They are working on improving it. Good app to start with you online store! Plus it's free for now -)

April 4, 2022

Thank you very much! It means a lot to be able to provide an outstanding service. Thank you for the great collaboration!

Previous 1