Quantity Break+Volume Discount

Quantity Break+Volume Discount

by Smarty Quantity Breaks

Discounted Upsell,Bulk Discount,Quantity Discount,Tiered Price

Redhan

This app is amazing. It has more features and perform better than more expensive ones. The support is wonderful and very quick. They customised the app for us extremely quickly and we are very happy with it. Cannot recommend this enough!

November 25, 2020

Hey Rehan! We were delighted to get your review, thanks so much 😁
Hope your quantity breaks campaign goes really well!

Mentsu

Great responsiveness! I requested help with some formatting and within 12 hours, one of their representatives (Jonny) helped me out and fixed the problem right up. Not even a paid subscriber yet, but this type of service makes me want to pay when the time comes!

November 5, 2020

Hey Mentsu! Thanks for the great review, really pleased you have your bulk discount campaign both up and running, and looking good 😎

Alpha Meal Prep

Such outstanding support... Immediately took the time to drop what they were doing to custom code a resolution to my issue. This app and its Devs do not dissapoint!

October 17, 2020

Great to have you up and running! Thanks for such a great review, it's really appreciated 🤗

Wandering I

WOW!! These app developers and support team are truly amazing and I can't thank them enough for the seamless set up and all the support they provided. They are highly recommended. After installing a previous promo app called Discount Ninja (who caused me much stress), it was so refreshing when I deleted that app and installed this app. Literally like night and day. From every step of the setup and customisation process they were there to support. I was in touch with Vadim who assisted me with all of my questions (so want to give him a massive shout out)! Thanks again and keep up the great work for all of us users out there.

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Appreciate it a lot! :)

Vadim

African Bronze Honey Company Ltd.

I love how responsive these guys are when there is a problem! The app worked great right out of the box -- and there are a lot of different ways you can use it. When I did some updates a few weeks after the original install, we had some issues that couldn't be fixed by the Patch button in the settings. I sent an email for support and they fixed the problem very quickly. There was a lot of back and forth, but the great thing is I didn't have to spend hours waiting for a response. They were on it and got it fixed. Can't ask for more.

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! It's our pleasure to have such a grateful client. :)

How to Operate Your Home

I tried to use this app because it is one of the few that "work" with the "Buy it Now" feature. This was a bad idea.

Customers that choose "Buy it Now" will not see the discount until the final page of checkout—after they've entered login and shipping info.

This confused many customers. The discount is advertised, but not presented until the final checkout page.

***

To make matters worse, their email support turned into pointless, never-ending correspondence of "Who's right, who's wrong." The primary question (i.e. problem above) was avoided, througout many messages.

Also, the look and aesthetics of the app will not complement your theme. I don't know why they didn't just find the most popular theme (probably Debut), then reverse engineer the design, from there.

***

Support and aesthetics aside, I don't want an app that confuses and deters potential customers. I highly recommend finding an alternative.

August 10, 2020

Hi,

As explained to you in the emails, in order to test out our app you need to clean your code from other discount apps that interfere with our app.
Our app is working fine with the Buy it Now (and PayPal) button in the most themes, but it requires custom coding which we always ready to do for our clients for free.
Your store, by the way, does not have any Buy it Now button on the product pages. How could you test it?
Anyway, we are always happy to help if you decide to give it another try and follow the instructions we gave you.

Regards,
Vadim

La Forma Med

I'm blown away by the customer service here. Before committing to Smart App, we tried dozens of other volume discount apps. This app won because of its price, compatibility with our Ajax cart, and the way it displayed the discounts. On our launch day, we discovered that for some reason, the discount wasn't applying in checkout! I reached out to the support team using their chat feature, and an amazing person named Vadim solved our problem within minutes - it turns out the old apps we had tried left old code in our store that was interfering with this app. I cannot emphasize how valuable this was for us - the speed with which Vadim resolved our issue has me feeling so confident in the expertise and helpfulness of Smarty - we will be sticking with this app for good because of this encounter, and recommending them to everyone who is curious!

July 29, 2020

Thank you so much for such a warm review! :)

Escarpment Labs

The app itself is awesome, but more importantly, the team behind it is incredible! We needed help with some advanced troubleshooting, and the team went above and beyond to collaborate with our own Developers. Quick to respond, communicate and problem solve — highly recommended on all accounts!

May 4, 2020

Thank you so much for such a warm review!

KouMed

Fast and efficient support ... They saved us because no solution worked with our Ajax Theme.

The application works well and their rate below $ 10 / month is really affordable!

April 27, 2020

Thank you, much appreciate your review!

URBAN25

Awesome app and outstanding support! They adapted and developed a improve to make the app compatible with shopify multicurrency and multi language

April 24, 2020

Thank you, much appreciated!

Previous 1 3