Quantity Breaks+Bulk Discounts

Volume Discount, Discounted Upsell, Bulk + Quantity Breaks

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Simple to use wizard for quantity breaks deals

DemarshEssentials

Very easy to use and implement. The developers were very responsive when I needed to get changes in place and very helpful in getting it all up and running. They took my suggestions and incorporated them right away and made sure it worked correctly. It looks great too. Great app, great support.

Voohen

The quantity pricing feature is very easy to use... It really was an easy integration into our shopify store.

Happinesz Natural Body Care Products

Location Netherlands

It works totally to our liking and our customers really love it. When we changed the theme we had a small problem and a solution was quickly given.
Thank you!!

Vue Couture

I was in search of something that would allow me to create tiered pricing for my product, and then create simple automatic discounts on those prices. This has become one of my favorite apps on Shopify.

Indopasifik.com

Location Hong Kong SAR

Works like a charm. Very easy to use and I was up and running in no time. Glad I didn't have to spend a ton of time trying to figure it out.

GemArt

Very helpful. I like the fact that they have a discount for orders with more than one product, even for single product orders. Would like more options to customize the appearance.

October 26, 2022

Thanks Gemart! We're looking at adding more theming options in the near future, please do send in your suggestions

City Canines

Useful app if you want to offer quantity breaks type deals on your store. I like the fact it tracks revenue from promotions too

October 26, 2022

Hey City Canines!
Thanks for your review - we really appreciate it. Do let us know if you need anything else

CherryMeal

Time spent using app About 1 month

Wow, the app works amazing for a volume discount feature. Very easy to set up. Pure value. Thanks...

October 13, 2022

No problem! Great to see you get up and running - do let us know if you need any help.
Thanks!

Hutsen.nl

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 14 hours

I tryt to use the app (free version) after installing my checkout page keeps auto refreshing. After deleting the app my theme was bugged with checkout that keeps refreshing. Re-downloaded the app and in the option there was 'clean theme' after using this button my theme was fixed. If I did not tryt this my whole store was fucked. I hope you guys can Fix this. You can contact me for my store details.

May 24, 2022

Hello Hutsen,
I'm really sorry you had issues with the app - this behavior is highly unusual, I can only imagine it is a result of a conflict with another app. We'd have loved to help resolve it for you but we received no support ticket before your 1 star review.
Please do get in touch with us on support@smartydiscounts.com so we can get this debugged and resolve things for you.
Thanks
Jonny

Peckham's Cider

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Simple and easy to use with fantastic support. Uncluttered and does what it says on the box. Keep it up guys.

October 11, 2021

Hey Peckham's!
Thanks so much for your feedback, it means a lot. It's been a pleasure serving you for the last 18 months

Previous 1 3 4 5