Quantity Discount Offers+Deals

Volume Discount, Discounted Upsell, Bulk + Quantity Breaks

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Mentsu

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Great responsiveness! I requested help with some formatting and within 12 hours, one of their representatives (Jonny) helped me out and fixed the problem right up. Not even a paid subscriber yet, but this type of service makes me want to pay when the time comes!

November 5, 2020

Hey Mentsu! Thanks for the great review, really pleased you have your bulk discount campaign both up and running, and looking good 😎

Alpha Meal Prep

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Such outstanding support... Immediately took the time to drop what they were doing to custom code a resolution to my issue. This app and its Devs do not dissapoint!

October 17, 2020

Great to have you up and running! Thanks for such a great review, it's really appreciated 🤗

Wandering I

WOW!! These app developers and support team are truly amazing and I can't thank them enough for the seamless set up and all the support they provided. They are highly recommended. After installing a previous promo app called Discount Ninja (who caused me much stress), it was so refreshing when I deleted that app and installed this app. Literally like night and day. From every step of the setup and customisation process they were there to support. I was in touch with Vadim who assisted me with all of my questions (so want to give him a massive shout out)! Thanks again and keep up the great work for all of us users out there.

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Appreciate it a lot! :)

Vadim

African Bronze Honey Company Ltd.

I love how responsive these guys are when there is a problem! The app worked great right out of the box -- and there are a lot of different ways you can use it. When I did some updates a few weeks after the original install, we had some issues that couldn't be fixed by the Patch button in the settings. I sent an email for support and they fixed the problem very quickly. There was a lot of back and forth, but the great thing is I didn't have to spend hours waiting for a response. They were on it and got it fixed. Can't ask for more.

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! It's our pleasure to have such a grateful client. :)

How to Operate Your Home

Time spent using app 1 day

I tried to use this app because it is one of the few that "work" with the "Buy it Now" feature. This was a bad idea.

Customers that choose "Buy it Now" will not see the discount until the final page of checkout—after they've entered login and shipping info.

This confused many customers. The discount is advertised, but not presented until the final checkout page.

***

To make matters worse, their email support turned into pointless, never-ending correspondence of "Who's right, who's wrong." The primary question (i.e. problem above) was avoided, througout many messages.

Also, the look and aesthetics of the app will not complement your theme. I don't know why they didn't just find the most popular theme (probably Debut), then reverse engineer the design, from there.

***

Support and aesthetics aside, I don't want an app that confuses and deters potential customers. I highly recommend finding an alternative.

August 10, 2020

Hi,

As explained to you in the emails, in order to test out our app you need to clean your code from other discount apps that interfere with our app.
Our app is working fine with the Buy it Now (and PayPal) button in the most themes, but it requires custom coding which we always ready to do for our clients for free.
Your store, by the way, does not have any Buy it Now button on the product pages. How could you test it?
Anyway, we are always happy to help if you decide to give it another try and follow the instructions we gave you.

Regards,
Vadim

La Forma Med

I'm blown away by the customer service here. Before committing to Smart App, we tried dozens of other volume discount apps. This app won because of its price, compatibility with our Ajax cart, and the way it displayed the discounts. On our launch day, we discovered that for some reason, the discount wasn't applying in checkout! I reached out to the support team using their chat feature, and an amazing person named Vadim solved our problem within minutes - it turns out the old apps we had tried left old code in our store that was interfering with this app. I cannot emphasize how valuable this was for us - the speed with which Vadim resolved our issue has me feeling so confident in the expertise and helpfulness of Smarty - we will be sticking with this app for good because of this encounter, and recommending them to everyone who is curious!

July 29, 2020

Thank you so much for such a warm review! :)

Escarpment Labs

The app itself is awesome, but more importantly, the team behind it is incredible! We needed help with some advanced troubleshooting, and the team went above and beyond to collaborate with our own Developers. Quick to respond, communicate and problem solve — highly recommended on all accounts!

May 4, 2020

Thank you so much for such a warm review!

KouMed

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fast and efficient support ... They saved us because no solution worked with our Ajax Theme.

The application works well and their rate below $ 10 / month is really affordable!

April 27, 2020

Thank you, much appreciate your review!

URBAN25

Location Spain

Awesome app and outstanding support! They adapted and developed a improve to make the app compatible with shopify multicurrency and multi language

April 24, 2020

Thank you, much appreciated!

Starling Skincare

Time spent using app About 3 years

UPDATE 5-11-22: We have been trying to contact the app developers for days. The used to be very responsive and helpful. NOW: crickets. They are unreachable. We can't understand it. There is no mechanism to cancel the app on the actual app, and we are on a paid plan. There is also no way to change our plan to unpaid. This can't be the same app or company. It was so much better previously. Previous: We are very happy with the Smarty App, it works super well and has helped us increase sales. We especially like the customer support we get from their team. They are very responsive and address any support we may need which is not that often, fortunately. We have needed to add products to our bundles and that's about it, because the app is very effective.

March 19, 2020

Dear Starling Skincare,
I'm really sorry for your experience. It seems our emails must be getting lost in your spam folder. We did reply to your ticket before you sent this review, and again in the week following, but it seems you are not receiving them.
As with all Shopify apps, you can cancel simply by uninstalling the app. I'm sorry you missed our replies and would love to make things right for you. Please do get in touch.
Jonny