Volume & Quantity Discounts

Volume & Quantity Discounts | Reviews

by Smarty Quantity Breaks

Volume Discount,Discounted Upsell,Black Friday+Quantity Breaks

La Forma Med

I'm blown away by the customer service here. Before committing to Smart App, we tried dozens of other volume discount apps. This app won because of its price, compatibility with our Ajax cart, and the way it displayed the discounts. On our launch day, we discovered that for some reason, the discount wasn't applying in checkout! I reached out to the support team using their chat feature, and an amazing person named Vadim solved our problem within minutes - it turns out the old apps we had tried left old code in our store that was interfering with this app. I cannot emphasize how valuable this was for us - the speed with which Vadim resolved our issue has me feeling so confident in the expertise and helpfulness of Smarty - we will be sticking with this app for good because of this encounter, and recommending them to everyone who is curious!

July 29, 2020

Thank you so much for such a warm review! :)

Escarpment Labs

The app itself is awesome, but more importantly, the team behind it is incredible! We needed help with some advanced troubleshooting, and the team went above and beyond to collaborate with our own Developers. Quick to respond, communicate and problem solve — highly recommended on all accounts!

May 4, 2020

Thank you so much for such a warm review!

KouMed

Fast and efficient support ... They saved us because no solution worked with our Ajax Theme.

The application works well and their rate below $ 10 / month is really affordable!

April 27, 2020

Thank you, much appreciate your review!

URBAN25

Awesome app and outstanding support! They adapted and developed a improve to make the app compatible with shopify multicurrency and multi language

April 24, 2020

Thank you, much appreciated!

Starling Skincare

We are very happy with the Smarty App, it works super well and has helped us increase sales. We especially like the customer support we get from their team. They are very responsive and address any support we may need which is not that often, fortunately. We have needed to add products to our bundles and that's about it, because the app is very effective.

March 19, 2020

Thank you for the review, much appreciate it!

Vapez.Club

Alright - been a few months that we've been using it.

It is still the ONLY APP that will allow you to make multiple automatic discount scenarios that can be used in conjunction with each other.

We've had some teething problems, mainly because we are using a massive amount of automatic discount scenario's, but Vadim and his team are always looking into how to make it more effective.

Slight issues with applying discounts when using certain dated browsers, and it's wiser to create the discount scenario's per product as opposed of per Collection. Trust me, make them per product, it will work a lot more smoothly.

But setting it up is super easy and self explanatory, never had to wait more than 12 hours for a response from Vad and his team.

March 14, 2020

UPDATE:

Dera Al!
I am so happy we have such a client as you! We are always ready to help.

Thank you for the updated review. :)
Vadim

Dear Al,

I am sorry we couldn't find the way all the parties are happy. I wish you all the best and if you will want to come back - we are happy to try again + we'll give you, as promised, our app for free.

regards,
Vadim

Persebaya Store

Why your voucher discount code still can be used in other collections ?
i was setting only one collections, but your code also can to use in other collections

10 May 2020
I am very disappointed with this app,
he gave me a free plan forever, but when I tried to make a quantity promo, this application made a price mistake and this made me lose

19 May 2020
Case closed, support is real time to respons via email

March 6, 2020

Update 19 May:

Thank you! Anytime you need help - please let us know via email or live chat.

Update:

You gave us 3 stars 2 months ago, but you are still using our app. Which means that the app works well for you.

Today you've edited the review to even 1 star (you are the very first one to do it) and I am sorry to hear you have the latest misunderstanding.
As I wrote to you in the ticket - you have set the wrong settings in your campaign and that's why the discounts were not as you expected.

You are more than welcome to continue using our app and we are happy to help you anytime for free (despite the fact that you are not paying for our app anymore, as we decided to compensate you b/c of the Shopify bug).
However, if you are not satisfied with our app and want to leave us - we totally understand you and wish you all the best!

Hi,

As we said before, the issue happens due to Shopify change that was made recently.

We are working with Shopify dev to fix it.

Thank you for your review and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Smarty Discounts Team

The Coffee Project

They were incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. Even taking the time to help with some coding issues. We really appreciated everything they did to help this app fit our needs. Very quick and responsive.

March 4, 2020

Thank you so much for the review, much appreciate it!

Region Fishing

This quantity discount app suits our needs. The support team is very responsive when we asked for some additions. Great app.

We-Supply AV

The app works great and can directed to specific items (as opposed to only global discounts) which is exactly what we needed for our site. Their support team quickly resolved the initial setup problem we had as well.

July 20, 2019

Thank you so much for this review! Much appreciated! :)