Quantity Breaks+Bulk Discount

Quantity Breaks+Bulk Discount

by Smarty Quantity Breaks

Volume Discount,Discounted Upsell,Bulk Deal+Quantity Discount

Peckham's Cider

Simple and easy to use with fantastic support. Uncluttered and does what it says on the box. Keep it up guys.

October 11, 2021

Hey Peckham's!
Thanks so much for your feedback, it means a lot. It's been a pleasure serving you for the last 18 months

Nifty Stuff

The basic version does exactly what I need it to do and when something went wrong, the support guys got back to me and resolved my issue.

September 23, 2021

Hey Nifty! So glad you're enjoying the tool - if you need anything else please don't hesitate to get in touch 🤗

9eight5

The app is great and has generated alto of additional sales for our store. The app developer offers amazing support and is super helpful and quick when answering queries or requesting changes - highly recommended!

August 31, 2021

Thanks for the kind words, 9eight5 - really pleased you're seeing such a great impact on revenue from using our app 😋

Machines Plus

We were using a previous volume discount app that gave us nothing but headaches for months, so we switched to this app. We had a couple of issues getting it set up to work with other apps running on our store, but the team had them fixed really quickly and were really communicative with us the whole time. Since the fixes were made, we've had no issues and our whole store is running smoothly for the first time in close to 6 months. We also like that it is customisable, which our previous app wasn't, so we're able to achieve a look and feel that matches our store.

August 25, 2021

Hey Machines Plus!
So pleased you're up and running now - we're delighted we could get all your apps working in perfect harmony for you!
Thanks so much for your kind review, it means a great deal to us

JugBerry

I had a problem and they helped me right away :) The app works fine, although I wish it had more customization options in the front end. Essential app for products that are bought well by quantity.

Redhan

This app is amazing. It has more features and perform better than more expensive ones. The support is wonderful and very quick. They customised the app for us extremely quickly and we are very happy with it. Cannot recommend this enough!

November 25, 2020

Hey Rehan! We were delighted to get your review, thanks so much 😁
Hope your quantity breaks campaign goes really well!

Mentsu

Great responsiveness! I requested help with some formatting and within 12 hours, one of their representatives (Jonny) helped me out and fixed the problem right up. Not even a paid subscriber yet, but this type of service makes me want to pay when the time comes!

November 5, 2020

Hey Mentsu! Thanks for the great review, really pleased you have your bulk discount campaign both up and running, and looking good 😎

Alpha Meal Prep

Such outstanding support... Immediately took the time to drop what they were doing to custom code a resolution to my issue. This app and its Devs do not dissapoint!

October 17, 2020

Great to have you up and running! Thanks for such a great review, it's really appreciated 🤗

Wandering I

WOW!! These app developers and support team are truly amazing and I can't thank them enough for the seamless set up and all the support they provided. They are highly recommended. After installing a previous promo app called Discount Ninja (who caused me much stress), it was so refreshing when I deleted that app and installed this app. Literally like night and day. From every step of the setup and customisation process they were there to support. I was in touch with Vadim who assisted me with all of my questions (so want to give him a massive shout out)! Thanks again and keep up the great work for all of us users out there.

September 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Appreciate it a lot! :)

Vadim

African Bronze Honey Company Ltd.

I love how responsive these guys are when there is a problem! The app worked great right out of the box -- and there are a lot of different ways you can use it. When I did some updates a few weeks after the original install, we had some issues that couldn't be fixed by the Patch button in the settings. I sent an email for support and they fixed the problem very quickly. There was a lot of back and forth, but the great thing is I didn't have to spend hours waiting for a response. They were on it and got it fixed. Can't ask for more.

August 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! It's our pleasure to have such a grateful client. :)

Previous 1 3