Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Design a loyalty program with points, referral & VIP rewards.

Renee's Boutique LLC

My customers have really enjoyed earning rewards. I only recommend having a more visible advertisement on my website so people will know it's available.

August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review, and for your feedback! We love hearing suggestions like this! :)

Hear Me Roar - Kids

It is amazing what you get from this app for FREE! It is just so helpful and it has so many features. Easy to install and customizable look that makes it look in sync with your website. A must-have app for sure!

August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review. We're so glad that our app is able to help your business! :)

Texuh Port

Great App. Didn't drive sales like I hoped but made better returning customer rates. Even without the most deluxe plan, I was able to create a fitting look for my store.

August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing - and for the 5-star review! :)

Bombshell Offroad

Easy to use, and easy to change colors to match your store. Glad I found this! I am so happy to have a program to reward shoppers! The free program works great!

August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review. We're so glad to hear that you're loving our app! :)

CB Music Centre

Been using it for a number of weeks. Works great and really encourages people to give their email addresses at the checkout. Using it primarily in POS right now. Very happy, recommended for sure.

August 29, 2019

Thanks so much for your 5 star review and recommendation! :)

The Virgin Hair Fantasy

super easy app to setup and customer service is great, TESS is amazing, thank you for all your help. Coolest app for rewards and points.

August 21, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're so glad to hear our Support team was able to help :)

Cam Model Supply

This is exactly what I was looking for- a simple and free way to boost sales via customer engagement.

August 21, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're so glad you're loving our app! 😄

jgroasting.com

I would like to set up a page explaining the smile program but there is nothing. It doesn't;t have a place for this and no response

August 21, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We've sent you an email :)

Herb & Root | Luxurious Perfume Oils, Bath Oils, and Massage Oils

Super easy to set up. Also, great customer service. I had a few questions and emailed support and got a response within a few hours.

August 20, 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We're glad support was able to help out :)

Pure Meta

I loved the app as it makes applying the discounts and promoting the rewards program much easier, however I've only left out the last star due to the app not having the option to earn x amount of sales per referral link equals free item, but rather they have it as both parties get $5 off. Please update the app with a counting system to reward users with a free item and you'll get 5 stars instead of 4 in my books!

August 20, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, and for the suggestion! We really value your feedback, and will send this over to our product team :)