Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Blackmarkethummus

I was extremely impressed with how easy it was to implement a loyalty program. As a business owner, there is an endless number of things to think about or accomplish when trying to grow your business. SweetTooth Rewards allowed me to institute a kick-ass loyalty program that was on-brand, easy to implement, and works automatically. The best part was that I was able to do it myself, in about 15-20 minutes time.

Numbxtreme

I have given the app 4 stars, mainly due to the CEO taking the time to help me, but have had to deduct 1 star due to feeling the pricing model needs some work between the tiers.

As a small business, the jump from $59 to $199 just so I can have the rewards link in my navigation bar left me confused due to large monetary increase for a minor adjustment. Even though I am signed up to the $59 a month tier, to have the app look the way I would like wasn't available to me despite already paying a decent monthly fee.

I would also recommend you think carefully in regards to your customer volume as the lower tier only allows 2000 users in the loyalty program. An example of this is, if you did 50 orders a week, in 40 weeks you would have no choice but to upgrade to the more expensive tier which would set you back around an extra $1600 a year, on top of the $720 for the lower tier fees.

The idea behind the loyalty program is pretty straight forward and may in-fact give you a good return and build loyalty from customers, but thought must go into the overheads of producing such a service and your margins.

Shop For Clothes

So far so good. Easy to set up, nice tidy integration, now just waiting for customers to start using it. Thanks

Stratus Coffee Inc

excellent app! super easy to install and it has been working great so far.

We Are Nuts And More

Great App easy to use would highly recommend.

Savage Wear

Excellent, download now. Can only help grow your business in a professional way.

Verona Collection

can't wait to see how much more our customers will love it.

The Happy Baby

Great! Easy to set up and use. Very straightforward.

Nutricare Fitness

excellent tool easy to setup and a great way to get return customers!

Rubbermoon

Excellent program, already seeing results! Highly recommend!