Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

AceBeautyCenter

It is easy to set up! It took about less than an hour. All menu design is so simple to find functions what I have to set. I recommend this APP strongly.

June 26, 2020

We love hearing about things like this! So glad the setup was simple and smooth. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! ✨

Rag Tag Boutique

Amazing free plan....chat was super helpful and Maggie explained the answers to my questions in a way that I could understand since I am very new to apps on Shopify!

June 26, 2020

Thanks so much for your review 💖
Please don't hesitate to reach out to support whenever!

BRONZE SNAKE

App is easy to use and setup. Super user friendly and everything you need for a Loyalty Program. Marks knowledge on Smile and loyalty programs in general is super impressive. Thanks for all your help Mark.

June 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so glad to hear that Mark was able to help out!

RosebudSudsShop

This is great, the free version has everything I need and it was simple to customize. Definitely recommend this to friends!

June 22, 2020

That's so great to hear! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review - don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything!

Tangerine City Print

This app has a simple navigation and it's very easy to set up! I am still waiting to see how it will act once I get more members to sign up but so far its awesome. (:

June 22, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're so excited to watch your business grow. Our support team is around if you need anything!

SalonPal

Switched over from Swell! I got lucky with Jobie who answered all my questions quickly and helped me problem solve. Smile has met all of my rewards needs at a very competitive price point. I will update this with exactly how much value was added once I see the results.

June 22, 2020

Go Jobie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review. 💖

Tonik Cycling

Caveat - I haven't launched this app yet and only have the free version. But it looks like I will be able to do everything I want to do and I will update the review afterward. One star off because customer service has limited hours and the app is just a little confusing about how to onboard existing customers. But I will update and I'm sure it will be 5 stars after I start using it.

June 22, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We'd love to help you get started, please don't hesitate to reach out anytime! :)

Sydney Red

I just downloaded Smile and set up my rewards program in lesst han 5 min. I LOVE SHOPIFY! Thank you for making it so easy.

June 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review 💖 We love hearing about your easy and quick setup process!

FamFancy Boutique

I absolutely LOVE this app. I have used it for a year now, actually over, and it's AWESOME to hear your client LOVE getting rewards! So many tools and great customer service.

June 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! Our team works hard to make sure that merchants feel supported. 💖

Dong Hai Fish Market

it's perfect for my newbie store with Free plan of amazing tools like Smile.io.
I can easily set up everything by myself even when I am not a tech savvy.

June 16, 2020

😃 We're so happy to be a part of your new store! We're also glad to hear you found it easy to set up!