Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Watts Premier

I just started setting up smile and already have a few hesitations. The photos are required to be such a large size 1200 x 480 that they look very unprofessional in an email because the text in a 600 pixel frame. So you have to scroll in to get the full text cutting off the photo. The argument is they just changed it to the 1200 pixel size in order to give a better quality photo. You can get a great quality photo at 300 dpi. I won't be using the photo which is extremely disappointing!

Also, one of the reasons I choose to go with the Growth program was the ability to have control over the collections the customer can use the rewards on. But we have multiple collections. I want customers to be able to use their rewards on more than one collection, however, I can only choose one or all. I want to be able to restrict one. Why? This is not control, no one has just a couple of collections.

I'm going to try it out, but very skeptical at this point.

September 3, 2019

Thanks for reaching out! We're sending an email your way for further guidance. 🙂

9 for 9

It's a really good app and works very well. Installation was very simple and setting it up was easy. The only reason I have not rated 5 stars is that it would be nice to be able to add on say other features you need when on a lower tier. For example, we would really like VIP rewards but we are on the Starter package. For us $599 a month is simply out of reach at the moment but we would be willing to pay for the feature.

August 29, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for your review and feedback! We love hearing your suggestions! :)

COKODIVE

Have been using this app since the beginning and we are completely satisfied, thanks! Thanks a lot for all your hard works!

August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for your long-term support, and the 5-star review! We're so glad that you're still loving our app :)

Renee's Boutique LLC

My customers have really enjoyed earning rewards. I only recommend having a more visible advertisement on my website so people will know it's available.

August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review, and for your feedback! We love hearing suggestions like this! :)

Hear Me Roar - Kids

It is amazing what you get from this app for FREE! It is just so helpful and it has so many features. Easy to install and customizable look that makes it look in sync with your website. A must-have app for sure!

August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review. We're so glad that our app is able to help your business! :)

Texuh Port

Great App. Didn't drive sales like I hoped but made better returning customer rates. Even without the most deluxe plan, I was able to create a fitting look for my store.

August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing - and for the 5-star review! :)

Bombshell Offroad

Easy to use, and easy to change colors to match your store. Glad I found this! I am so happy to have a program to reward shoppers! The free program works great!

August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review. We're so glad to hear that you're loving our app! :)

CB Music Centre

Been using it for a number of weeks. Works great and really encourages people to give their email addresses at the checkout. Using it primarily in POS right now. Very happy, recommended for sure.

August 29, 2019

Thanks so much for your 5 star review and recommendation! :)

The Virgin Hair Fantasy

super easy app to setup and customer service is great, TESS is amazing, thank you for all your help. Coolest app for rewards and points.

August 21, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're so glad to hear our Support team was able to help :)

Cam Model Supply

This is exactly what I was looking for- a simple and free way to boost sales via customer engagement.

August 21, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're so glad you're loving our app! 😄