Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Blush Grove

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I've been wanting to start a loyalty program for my store for a while now but the process of starting that always seemed daunting. I found Smile through the Shopify App Store and decided to give it a try and I immediately loved everything about it. It was so easy to set up and after launching the program today, I'm already getting great feedback from my customers. I can't wait to continue growing my store with Smile!

May 19, 2020

That's amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this - we love hearing feedback like this! Feel free to reach out to support if we can help with anything! 💖

Melts Makes Scents

I would highly recommend this app; it is so easy and self explanatory to use and generates more sale on my website.

May 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation of our app! ✨

Safari Totz

We find the app very easy to use and user friendly for our customers. The free version works great for new stores like mine with small revenue

May 19, 2020

Thanks so much for your review ✨ We love hearing about your experiences!

Planet Gemstones

since installed so far works good, but its beginning, hopefully i will see some positive feedback,,

May 19, 2020

Happy to hear that our app is working well! Don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything! Thank you so much for your review 💖

The Sis Kiss

We had a little snafu with a customer trying to take advantage of the referral link system and within 3 minutes of being on a chat with the Smile team we had discovered the loophole, blocked the cheating customer, and set ourselves up for success in the future.

Every person we have contacted at Smile is professional, kind, and quick! This app is easy to use and to customize. We can't wait to grow with Smile!

May 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your amazing review 💖 We're so glad our support team was able to help.

Summonflyingtoenail

Very good app! It does what it suppose to and works very well! Clean and easy to understand interface

May 19, 2020

That's amazing feedback! Thank you so much for your review! 🙌

Pawls

Customer services responded back in less than 24 hours and were able to answer and help with all my questions and concerns. Definitely the best app for the customer reward program.

May 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your amazing 5-star review! 🙌 We love hearing your feedback!

In Shape Mummy

Awesome app. So easy to use and their support team is 5 star. I highly recommend this app. Fantastic.

May 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review - we're so happy that you're loving the app and the support team was able to help! 💖

Ceramic Pro Canada

Easy to set up and use! Awesome way to reward our customers and promote brand loyalty. Customer service is top notch as well. Highly recommend!

May 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review 💖 We're so glad to hear that support was able to help!

Opal's Mae

Just installed and we are so excited to have this. You are able to adjust people's points - if they bought something before you had your point system, you can add it later on. What a great system! Will update if any problem arise.

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your 5-star review ✨ Please don't hesitate to reach out to Support if we can help with anything!