Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Design a loyalty program with points, referral & VIP rewards.

Meraki Wellness LLC

Love this app! Wish it would reward customers for leaving a review! Other than that it is very easy to use and functional.

MARA DRESS

Very easy app to use. And, the free plan make a lot of thing. I'm very glad to get this app. Better than others I used! :)

September 12, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're very glad to have you using our app! 🙂

Bully Bunches

App works exactly as described. Haven't had any issues. Customer support has been extremely responsive and helpful. Would highly recommend!! Maggie is the best! :)

September 12, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star review! We're so happy to hear that you've had a great experience chatting with our Support team. 😃

Alchemy Heart Lotus

I love the way it looks on the website. I haven't gotten any interactions from customers with it yet. However, my site is still new. I'm confident it will integrate well.

September 12, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We can't wait for your customers to discover your new rewards program! 😄

The Golden Dandelion

Great Rewards app! Easy to naviagate through the Dashboard. I love the optional Customization settings.

September 9, 2019

Thank you for the five-star rating! Our design team will be happy to hear that you've found it easy to navigate. 😃

Trekell Art Supplies

Love this app! Our customers are more willing to come and buy now that they are rewarded each time. Couldn't have asked for a better rewards app. Easy to use and integrate.

September 3, 2019

Thank you for the five star rating! We really appreciate it! 😄

Watts Premier

I just started setting up smile and already have a few hesitations. The photos are required to be such a large size 1200 x 480 that they look very unprofessional in an email because the text in a 600 pixel frame. So you have to scroll in to get the full text cutting off the photo. The argument is they just changed it to the 1200 pixel size in order to give a better quality photo. You can get a great quality photo at 300 dpi. I won't be using the photo which is extremely disappointing!

Also, one of the reasons I choose to go with the Growth program was the ability to have control over the collections the customer can use the rewards on. But we have multiple collections. I want customers to be able to use their rewards on more than one collection, however, I can only choose one or all. I want to be able to restrict one. Why? This is not control, no one has just a couple of collections.

I'm going to try it out, but very skeptical at this point.

September 3, 2019

Thanks for reaching out! We're sending an email your way for further guidance. 🙂

9 for 9

It's a really good app and works very well. Installation was very simple and setting it up was easy. The only reason I have not rated 5 stars is that it would be nice to be able to add on say other features you need when on a lower tier. For example, we would really like VIP rewards but we are on the Starter package. For us $599 a month is simply out of reach at the moment but we would be willing to pay for the feature.

August 29, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for your review and feedback! We love hearing your suggestions! :)

COKODIVE

Have been using this app since the beginning and we are completely satisfied, thanks! Thanks a lot for all your hard works!

August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for your long-term support, and the 5-star review! We're so glad that you're still loving our app :)

Renee's Boutique LLC

My customers have really enjoyed earning rewards. I only recommend having a more visible advertisement on my website so people will know it's available.

August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review, and for your feedback! We love hearing suggestions like this! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 331 332