Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

LASHBOMB

Love this app! Easy to install and personalize. Also great customer service! Would definitely recommend.

LIKESKIN

Was paying a lot of money while using another rewards app. The free version of Smile does exactly the same and more, while providing great value to my customers. Will definitely look into upgrading the app as my business grows. It was very easy to switch to Smile and transfer all my customers. Experienced lovely customer service from Lynn. Very quick and helpful.

August 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review 💖 We're so happy to hear about your experience switching over from a different app! And we agree - Lynn is amazing :)

Tibetan Emporium

Smile app is easy to setup and integration is super fast looks great and easy to personalize. Can't wait to see the results

August 3, 2021

Thank you so much for this review! We're so happy to hear that you had a smooth setup process. ✨

INI Sips

This app has helped us grow our business. Our customers are loyal and they definitely LOVE this app! The integrations available are excellent and the customer support is outstanding.

August 3, 2021

It makes us so happy to hear that your customers are also loving the app ❤️
Thank you so much for leaving us this lovely review!

revival

Larry was very supportive of our situation and helped immensely! Great work. Great app. Thanks again for all your help

August 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear about your experience with Larry - he's the best! ✨

Abode Mercantile

We are working on transitioning POS systems and have lots of questions about loyalty/reward programs. Maria at SMILE did a fantastic job explaining processes and answering our questions!

We're love Maria! Thank you so much for your lovely review and shout out 💖

xtraandco

SUPER user friendly and easy to understand stats!! I so recommend this especially if you are a new store, they have a free trial to test it out!

August 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your review 💖 We really appreciate your recommendation!

Red Leaf Candy

I do really enjoy this app as I have used it at other stores I shop at and now its on mine. I enjoy the amount you can do with the free version but as a new small business owner, the starter option is a little bit high. 4 Stars though for giving the free version a good chunk of features.

July 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and your feedback! This is truly valuable to us 🙏

OutdoorMaster

Use this app to gain more loyal customers and offer perks for our return customers. Set up is easy and customer service very nice.

July 30, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing! We're so happy to hear about your experience ✨

Always Make A Statement LLC

Super easy to set-up, great features, and branding options; all free! This is a must add to your store!

July 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖 This made us Smile :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 398 399