Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

kkokkoma.com

Nice and neat program. Runs smoothly with hassle free usage and instructions. Easy to maintain and I can monitor everything.

Alasia Marie

so far setup was super easy I haven't used it yet with customers but hopeful it runs smoothly. I'm excited to give my customers something to look forward to.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for your review and the five-star rating! We really appreciate it. We hope your customers love it too! 😄

Fortnite-Codes - Special Skins

Exactly what I was looking for! Best app ever to reward your loyal customers! Furthermore it's totally free for what I need. 10+ vote!

January 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! 🥇 Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything! 😊

zkano socks

Good app / Good people. Smile customer service is excellent and they deeply care about resolving issues and making this app as user friendly as possible. I recommend them.

January 16, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with support and for the wonderful review ✨

PIER AURA

Incredibly easy to launch this feature onto your site. Download, choose color theme & name of program, choose program(s), launch, DONE.

January 15, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for your review 💖 Glad to hear that you were able to get everything setup easily!

Cactus en ligne

App help for returning visitor and loyal customers. I highly recommend. It's also really easy to use!

January 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5-star review! We're so glad to hear that it's helping your business! 🎉

Kurafuchi

I’ve used this app for 3 months on the 50$/month plan. It looked like a great concept at first, but for such a high price it lacks several important features (or only makes them available on a 200$/month plan) :

There is no analytics or any kind of way to view how customers spend their points (or if they even do) on the 50$ plan.

A major feature that’s also missing is the integration with emailing apps to allow customers to redeem points by subscribing to the newsletter. That should be a top feature for any kind of rewards system.

The interface is too limited, with very few customization possibilities. I understand it has to be user-friendly, but this is oversimplified. The intrusive popup widget gets old really fast. If it was a fairly new app I’d understand, but they’ve been around for years and should have had improved by now.

The support is alright which is why I’m still giving it 3 stars, but overall I don’t feel like this is worth the cost.

January 8, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for your honest review :) We'll send you over an email to help out!

Birdie's Custom Creations, LLC

This is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a program that would allow my customers the ability to earn reward points for their purchases and referrals. Also, their customer service is amazing. I had an issue with the program not showing up in my store, and within seconds of contacting customer support via their chat, Tess A had me up in running! Amazing!

January 8, 2020

So glad to hear that our app is meeting your needs, and thank you for the wonderful review! 💖

December Dream Natural Products

I used this app to reach more customers and make a greater connection. Thank you! I appreciate the accuracy in the follow up and the recording of activity.

January 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else! ✨

The Vinyl Menagerie

I already loved this app but I just had my first customer experience with Sam R via chat and it was AWESOME. Friendly, informative and enthusiastic. I could not ask for better. I'm thrilled!!

January 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that Sam was able to help 💖

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 338 339