Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

The Car Care Shop

A very competent rewards program. 100% makes me more confident to grow my brand - Recommend 100% ....

Alilight.net

I just installed this app it works Super amazing appreciate it.
Thanks for sharing the details of the app 5stars

Fandoms and Fairytales

Easy to use and set up, my customers love this program! Support options are great and it's easy to set up special campaigns and track sign ups.

Incubus N Succubus

I'm New to using an app like this but i am Impressed & Can't wait to be able to afford the upgrade. I'm especially happy that the free version has everything you need to start a seamless membership rewards program. very quickly and cant wait to see the results soon.

Australia Vape

I tried the $50 STARTER PLAN for 2 months, unfortunately it didn't work for me.

PROS:
- Set-up is very easy & straightforward.

CONS:
- No template to create a "page" explaining the program. I had to use another page builder app to do that. All you get is a small icon with a very brief description.
- No email template to inform/invite "non-members" from my email list

What's important to me is the bottom line: does it BOOST sales or not? For me it did NOT. In the 2 months I had it, there were barely any sign-ups (not even my regular customers), and zero sales from the program.

I promoted the program by having a dedicated page explaining it, an announcement banner on my site, email, & announcements from the Judge.me review emails.

It felt as if the rewards program was another "product" that had to be heavily promoted, when I what I was looking for was the exact opposite: a program that would promote my other products.

November 11, 2019

Thank you so much for your detailed review 🙌 We'll shoot you over an email to chat more about your feedback!

Devoted

Absofreakinglutely good.....Must have for all stores.................................................

November 11, 2019

Thanks so much for the 5-star review! We're absofreakinglutely glad that you're loving the app! 😄

FFS (Feathers, Fluff 'n' Scales)

Loving this app so far. Very nice free features and very easy to set up. It walks you through the whole process.

November 8, 2019

Thank you for the 5-star review! ✨ So glad to hear you're loving it! 🙌

Your Skin Care Clinic

Great app. great customer service, I got help from Maggie today, it was very quick response, I hope our clients can redeem their points from now on. Thank you!

November 8, 2019

Thanks so much for your glowing review! We're so glad that our awesome support team was able to help ✨

CREED AND COLOUR

Still getting used to this app and learning the features. Great automation system which many customers have already stated the benefits they see.

November 7, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review 💖 Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if they can help with any of the features!

Shop J.A.C.K.I.E M

Really love this app! It encourages customers to make purchases they were hesitate to make. I highly recommend.

October 28, 2019