Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Superesse

This is the cleanest design for a loyality app and integrated perfectly into shopify and linked to other important apps I use for my store. I considered loyalty lion but found their UI to be tacky and less user friendly, and also 5 times the price of Smile. Highly recommend. I had one issue with smile but after speaking with their support, they quickly helped me resolve it.

Update: Smile Customer support is working directly with me to utilize their features most efficiently. Great support.

July 24, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star review! 😄 We're so happy you decided to use our app!

Breazy's Boutique

This app works great. Customers love a rewards system! I had a tiny issue figuring everything out but Maggie fixed it for me within 5mins- extremely helpful! Busy business owners appreciate quick & easy.

July 19, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! It's awesome to hear that our Support team was able to help out! 😄

Kaya Papaya Design

The app is very easy, the video tutorials are great. The launch video was the best.

July 19, 2019

Thanks for the five-star review! 🙂 We're happy you're liking our video content!

Midwest ManCave

Great app, even the free plan is awesome! Easy to use and set up and good features.

July 18, 2019

Thanks for using our app, and for the five-star review! 🎉

Cat Crazy

This is a great app. I have had a positive experience and would recommend it to all. The rewards are great for customer retention.

July 17, 2019

Thank you so much for the five-star review, and for recommending us to your friends! 🙂

Wishes Candle Co

Enjoyed the several different modifications to make rewards unique to your store and the pop-up is a great feature. Easy to use and make any necessary modifications to customer accounts. Would highly recommend!

July 16, 2019

Thank you very much for the five-star review! We're happy to hear that you're loving our app. 😄

Zoedella Beach

Just getting started with the app, but the onboarding process was very easy. I liked that the step-by-step process asked questions about the type of products we sell, revenue volume, etc., and then provided recommendations for the features of our loyalty program based on my answers. This makes the program more personalized to our store, rather than a "one size fits all" approach.

We are hopeful that our loyalty program helps to increase sales, so we can upgrade our plan in the future!

July 15, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We love to hear this kind of feedback. 🙂

Ellens Creations

Very easy to use app, It's fun seeing people sign up for my rewards program. I haven't seen a increase in sales just yet but at least traffic at my site has grown some.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We really appreciate it. 😄

Combat Miniatures

Works great. However, customers are still asking what are these Rewards and how do I use them. The icon must be too small.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! 😄 We'll be in touch via email with some resources for you.

MEIBE GLOBAL

Awesome app, Great customer support.
Using Starter plan-This app is just great and Smile.io team is even better than the app itself :D Thanks a lot.

July 15, 2019

Thank you for using our app! We really appreciate the awesome feedback about our team, and the five-star review! 🙂