Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Urbane Bangs

Really like how this app allows customers to keep track of rewards and share referral codes. Very fun and easy to use.

July 10, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We really appreciate it! 😃

The Journey's Closet

I like this app, they haven't pestered me to write a review or to buy the monthly plan, I just use the free plan and everything I need is there and there is no pressuring to spend money. I like you guys here at Smile, thanks so much!

July 10, 2019

Thanks for the five-star review! 😄

Silk City Candles & Co.

This app is easy to use, I just wish they had a link that we can share in emails and social media post.

July 9, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review, and for the feedback! We're always looking for ways to make our app easier to use. 🙂

Design Time Gifts N Craft

Great, easy to use app. Step by step guides and easy explanation of process. Can't wait to see how much it helps our sales.

July 9, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! 😄

Wmen The Label

Just started using SMILE. Love the UI. User-friendly and I can tailor the rewards program the way I like.

July 5, 2019

Thanks for using our app, and for the five-star review! We're so happy you're liking it. 😄

Stripped Beauty

the basic plan is super great for small start ups, they offer a basic plan for rewards and referrals. I'll definitely consider upgrading when the time comes because its great platform with a great, easy to use layout. The widget is in the corner of the website and the Smile branding is super small and not in your face like other free plans :)

July 4, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We really appreciate it as well as the awesome feedback. 😊

Buds Gaming

love this basic plan does what it needs to do and lets me have an amazing rewards program thank you so much.

July 2, 2019

Thank you so much for using our app! We really appreciate the five-star review! 😊

A Heartfelt Design

Good. Very easy to customize! Hoping it encourages new and repeat customers. Thanks for a great app.

July 2, 2019

Thanks for using our app, and thanks for the five-star review! 😄

Angel's Salumi & Truffles

So far the platform has been excellent. We run a charcuterie business online and this a way to reward existing and past clients with points towards future purchases. I wish you could tag different people or send them an email to create an account within Smile but other than that, it's been great. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to grow their business.

July 2, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review and for the recommendation - we really appreciate it! 😊

apotekos

Seems like a great app to use. Two things that stop me from using it is lack of translation support, and lack of font customization.

July 2, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We've sent an email your way for more information. :)