Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty & increase retention with points, referral & VIP

Crabby Pants Company

I really like this app so far! I was a little confused as I introduced my customers to it, so I hopped on the help messenger. Kellen was super quick to respond and really helpful. I was surprised someone was able to answer so fast on a holiday. I only have the free version, but I am really impressed!

May 27, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! :)

UrbanBiker

Smile looks great. Intuitive and easy to set up. Hoping it delivers the rewards we hope to our customers and our business.

May 23, 2019

Thank-you for using our app, and for the five-star review! :)

Feed The Flock

the app is ok. its just for some reason it only allows you to sign up sometimes. after u submit the info the "i am not a robot" recaptcha does not work so it wont let people sign up

May 21, 2019

Hey there, we're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues! We'll be in touch for further assistance. :)

RYDE TECHWIZ STORE

Love this app. It has all the need you want for your estore. keep it up.I highly recommend this to those starting off.

May 21, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review :) It is super appreciated!

Kitaka Of London

After struggling with a previous loyalty app I was a bit anxious to try another one. But I'm so glad I did, loving Smile so far. Easy to install and manage which is great for any business but most important is the excellent communication from the team which put me at ease immediately. I personally had help from the ever so lovely Janelle who was so patient, efficient and friendly, it made me confident to ask for help again in the future. :)

May 21, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and the five-star review :)

Eat Your Coffee

We love Smile! It's an easy way to provide our customers with a great rewards experience and looks nice too. Their support is awesome. Specifically, Janelle is great and super helpful.

May 16, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review :) We really appreciate it!

Drinkasso

Love this app!

I had an issue with the app at first, being that we wanted to do something unique with it. I contacted support and Janelle did everything she could to help us! Not only did she fix our problem, but she gave us the ability to go way beyond what we had first intended to do!

Incredible support, incredible app, we will be upgrading to the paid features in the future!

May 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and five-star review. Our team is pretty awesome :)

Ahimsa Pets

Wow! I just signed up - didnt take too long. I am stunned at what they offer for the FREE account!! Absolutely great for me who is starting off.

May 16, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review :) We're so happy you're enjoying the features of our app!

Clear About This

Customers are really responsive to this! I feel confident that I'm going to have consistent sales!!!

May 13, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! :)

Everyday Medical

over priced not doing the job we will try one of the competitors with better price options and same tools

May 13, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We've sent an email your way :)