Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty & increase retention with points, referral & VIP

CTL.ca

Hi, if you're thinking about using this app, but also thinking you don't have time..... YOU'RE WRONG! This took no time at all to set it up, to the point where I was actively looking for more stuff to do before I realized it was finished. It's mind boggling how easy this was to set up. I've only had it active 4 hours and already 8 people have signed up and started earning rewards! So I'm pretty damn happy so far!

May 13, 2019

Thank you for the fantastic feedback and five-star review! We're so glad your customers are loving Smile, too!

Sheratique

Awesome app, user friendly and it's so creative. I barely did any work to install it, they would create your reward program for you. I hope it increase my sales.

May 9, 2019

Thank you for the five star review! We work hard to make our app easy to use for all merchants. :)

thekrieit

It will wonderful to have a review section for a free package. if it had, I would have given smile i.o a 5 star

May 8, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We'll be in touch via email to discuss some options :)

AllForDog

I used this app and it's very cool! It's free to use and very easy! I like this app and i recomended !

May 8, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! We also really appreciate the five-star review. :)

Leaff

This was so simple to set up and get using right away! It's a great app and (even on the free version) looks good on our store and offers lots of functionality. Really impressed.

May 6, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star review! We really appreciate it. :)

Dadrack

Most solid and professional rewards system on the market. Really happy with the results and increasing our returning customers. 5/5 star guys. Integration was perfect - dadrack.com

May 2, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words :) we're happy to hear our app is working perfectly for you. We really appreciate the five-star review!

Little One Shop Co.

I'm amazed how easy this was to set up! It's beautiful and well designed, easy to use! I look forward to using this program!

May 1, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review :) Our Design team loves hearing this kind of feedback!

Country Lace Boutique

I like how the app connects to my online and pos system. It makes it easy for myself and the customers!

May 1, 2019

We're so happy to hear our app is easy for everyone at your store :) thanks so much for the five-star review!

The Literary Tea Company

We installed this to help drive loyalty to our site and teas. So far we have seen a lot of interest to our site www.theliteraryteacompany.co.uk, and are definitely seeing increased sales. Hope it continues. Easy to set up and customise.

April 30, 2019

Thank you very much for the five-star review! :)

Publish Online Shop

Kellen is the man. He helped me clarify on some questions I had to better help my customers. Thanks!

April 22, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star review :) We really appreciate it!