Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

December Dream Natural Products

I used this app to reach more customers and make a greater connection. Thank you! I appreciate the accuracy in the follow up and the recording of activity.

January 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else! ✨

The Vinyl Menagerie

I already loved this app but I just had my first customer experience with Sam R via chat and it was AWESOME. Friendly, informative and enthusiastic. I could not ask for better. I'm thrilled!!

January 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that Sam was able to help 💖

MC AUTO

Its a really Great App! If only they could integrate it so that a customers points/rewards will show directly on their account when logging in on the site.

January 7, 2020

Thanks for your review! We will send you an email to assist with this! 😊

Wired Kitten

This app is an extremely easy way to show your customers how much they matter. I couldn't be happier with the experience that Smile.io provides.

January 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! 💖 So glad to hear that you are finding the app easy to navigate!

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

This app was so easy to set up, customize exactly to my liking, and even better? My customers LOVE it! Thank you!! I do wish the subscription fees were cheaper. They're not built/priced for small businesses. That's my only negative feedback.

January 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad that your customers are loving the rewards program!
We'll send you over an email regarding your pricing feedback - thanks so much! ✨

The Supplement Warehouse Pte Ltd

we have used smile.io for about 3 months now. it provides a stable and independent platform for rewarding customers. we are happy with it. but the ease of use and stability of this app don't come cheap! the really good and useful features are at least 199+ p.m.

December 26, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review, and candid feedback! 🙂

Exclusive Hijabs

Strictly from the installation and integration of the program with my shopify store, it is wonderful. I have yet to see what it will yield.

December 26, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and leave us a five-star rating! We really appreciate it! 🙂

Essence Of Nature LLC

So far so good... My shop is not open as of yet im getting set up. So far what I see is good. I can't wait till the beginning of the year to open.

December 24, 2019

Thanks so much for your review ✨ How exciting! Best of luck and please let us know if we can help with anything!

Simply Unique Baby Gifts

I'd like to see an "impersonate user" function and would like to be able to edit a customer's info.

December 24, 2019

Thank you for your feedback and review! What a good idea - we'll pass it along to our product team 😊

SOLEILBLUE.com

We've been using this app for about 3 years. Overall I find the app to be missing features that I really want. My biggest sticking point is that the points are awarded right away after purchase. It would be much better from our standpoint if we could set a grace period where the points are awarded after the return policy period has ended. For example, a customer ordered several items from us and immediately redeemed her new points for a free necklace that we offer as one of the rewards. She then returned most of the order, but kept the necklace. She now has a negative points balance from her return and has not made an eligible purchase to get rid of that negative points balance. Smile does not offer a way for us to make sure the customer is keeping their purchase before they receive the points.

Another sticking point, the referral promo code link allows people to send coupons to themselves, even if they enter their own email and name that is used for their rewards. In some cases the system has caught it and "blocked" it, but only after the customer has received the promo code and used it!

Smile had a feature that excluded promo code purchases from earning points and we had been using that feature for years, until one day it was just gone. When I wrote them and asked them why they took away a feature without notice, they simply wrote back and said nobody was using it. I can assure you that's not true, because WE were using it every day. Now we have to deduct points manually for every ineligible purchase which is a real time waster for us. We also had a backlog of ineligible points that we had to go back and adjust because they did not inform us of the change. Very unprofessional. I've seen much better rewards programs than this elsewhere. We'll be phasing it out. It's more trouble than it's worth.

December 24, 2019

Thank you for your honest review & feedback! We'll work on this and be better! 💪