Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Blissful Home Cleaning

After only a few minutes walking the app through setting it'self up (that's right!), I understand and LOVE everything this app does, and it does everything I need for free at this stage in my business. Thank you!

October 1, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star rating! We really appreciate it. 😄

Kevue.com

Kevue.com - So far so good. The app works as advertised and is helping increase our conversion rate.

September 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that our app is helping your business! 😊

Tactical Gear Australia

Great program, easy to use and customer friendly - Tactical Gear Australia www. tacticalgear .com.au

September 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We're so glad you're enjoying our app! 😊

inkbox tattoos

Smile has been absolutely critical in helping us scale our business. 5 stars for support, ease of use, and results.

September 26, 2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We really appreciate it! 😊

Kyra's Shea Medleys

My experience has been very positive thus far. The set up instructions are easy to follow, the customer service team are there via chat and email if you have more questions, and everything works. Overall, it's a great app that I was able to integrate with other apps on my store like Stamped.io reviews and Recharge Subscription app.

September 24, 2019

Thank you very much for the five-star rating! We really appreciate the feedback and we're super happy you're loving our integrations. 😄

PREAKY

Wich kind of app dont allow you to change the languaje?? So bad, a waste of time if you want to open a store in any other languaje without paying 50 per month.

September 23, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We'll be in touch to chat more!

Anubis Labz

No complaints about functionality...its is a good app that works well. However, SMILE changes their pricing and packages so often that you always feel like you are being jerked around. Case in point: when they last adjusted their pricing they included VIP Tiers for what was then a reasonable monthly fee. Now, if you want to continue to offer your customer's VIP tiers, the price has been jumped to $599 a month! Talks about price gouging...

Without the more advanced features that are now only available in the upper tier, this app really doesn't have much over the others. If you are doing a million-plus a year, then maybe $7,200 a year just for your rewards program is an acceptable expense. Otherwise, it's a ridiculous amount and a shame that SMILE has resorted to greed pricing and pushed out their previous customers. So much for "Loyalty."

September 23, 2019

Thank you for reaching out, and for the feedback! We'll be in touch via email to chat more!

Botanical Remedies LLC

Excellent app. It has generated me quite a few new customers using the referral feature. The point system is also great. It gives my customers a reason to increase their cart value because they know that theyre going to get something back with the pints they acquire. Would highly recommend.

September 23, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a five-star rating. 😄

The Wrap Life

This app is overpriced for its lack of function, the support is slow and limited, even for a paid plan and the interface is hard to understand for us and our customers. We've also experienced customers not being able to login or view points. I REALLY regret choosing Smile for our loyalty program. We've been operating not knowing our customer referral links weren't activated. And this is after our Smile account rep reviewed everything before we went live. The program also lacks basic things you should be able to do within a loyalty program. We cant assign free shipping to certain tiers for VIP customers without them entering code. This means if they want to use a another code or purchase during a sale, they have to decide between free shipping or the discount. How does a loyalty program not allow free shipping to certain customer segments? It's also not possible to allow special treats for your rewards program. We'd like to offer special items but cant because the reward products in smile have to be available in your store. Also, loyalty login is only available via a pop which gets crowed if you have a support chat pop up or even an email pop up. I hate I spent so much time trying to make this work. We've been trying to resolve login issues for a week now with no resolve. And no one from Smile wants to take responsibility despite Shopify and our theme developer telling us the issue has to be with Smile. Pass on this app. And if you decide to do it, it's not necessary to pay extra for the account rep support when setting up. They don't really make things any easier to understand.

September 23, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We will be in touch to chat more. 🙂

Yarninspired

I found the app easy to set up .... I will definitely recommend Smile to other shopify users ..... Thank you

September 19, 2019

Thank you for the five star rating! We really appreciate it! 😄