Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

West Coast Battery Store

I am happy to say that working with the Smile Rewards staff, Maggie, we were able to work out any differences. I revised my review for the following reasons. First, if you have any issues with wanting to use this app, speak with the staff first before uninstalling it. They are really helpful and quick in responding. Secondly, solid support. Maggie and I traded a handful of emails on the weekend, and, on Sunday. Yes, I am impressed! Thirdly, the functionality of this app is amazing and IMHO will help me meet my business goals. I think the free version is totally awesome, but the paid plans sure do offer more in creativity and professional looking widgets, which my customers deserve. How do you spell awesome? M-A-G-G-I-E!!

********Below was my initial review***********
I was really excited to use this app since it would have met my goals for offering value to my customers and growth. BUT, it's way too pricey and unfortunately I cant use it. I really wanted the VIP tiers but I would have to pay $600/month to use. I'm a small fish in a big pond and I hope someday I can swim with the sharks!!

June 10, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We aim to give the best support possible for all of our merchants :)

gpriff

awesome features great app in all the referral apps I recommended all Shopify store owner to use this app, it's free version is awesome

June 9, 2019

We're glad to hear you're loving the referral features in our app! Thank you so much for the five-star review! :)

Print Your Mind 3D

The app was very easy to install and get running. I'm very impressed for a free app and will consider upgrading once I see the sort of value it brings to our company - www.printyourmind3d.ca.

June 7, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're happy you're loving the free version :)

Folklore Las Niñas

Definitely has boosted customer engagement and sales. Phenomenal customer service, kudos Maggie!!!!

June 7, 2019

We're so happy to hear Smile is helping boost sales and customer engagement at your store. :) Thank you for the feedback and five-star review!

CosmeLush

This is a Great app and very easy to use! I'm trying it out on my new store and so far love it. Keep the great work!

June 4, 2019

Thanks for using our app and for the five-star review! We're so glad you're loving it :)

IIMBU

Great app for sure! super stoked to be using this for our store and i already know that it is going to be one of the best decisions we have made so far!

June 4, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review!

BIGPAWS.CO

Brilliant app, only use the free version as still growing, but it works really well, nicely designed

May 30, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review :) Our Design team love to hear this kind of positive feedback.

Crabby Pants Company

I really like this app so far! I was a little confused as I introduced my customers to it, so I hopped on the help messenger. Kellen was super quick to respond and really helpful. I was surprised someone was able to answer so fast on a holiday. I only have the free version, but I am really impressed!

May 27, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! :)

UrbanBiker

Smile looks great. Intuitive and easy to set up. Hoping it delivers the rewards we hope to our customers and our business.

May 23, 2019

Thank-you for using our app, and for the five-star review! :)

Feed The Flock

the app is ok. its just for some reason it only allows you to sign up sometimes. after u submit the info the "i am not a robot" recaptcha does not work so it wont let people sign up

May 21, 2019

Hey there, we're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues! We'll be in touch for further assistance. :)