Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Angel's Salumi & Truffles

So far the platform has been excellent. We run a charcuterie business online and this a way to reward existing and past clients with points towards future purchases. I wish you could tag different people or send them an email to create an account within Smile but other than that, it's been great. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to grow their business.

July 2, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review and for the recommendation - we really appreciate it! 😊

apotekos

Seems like a great app to use. Two things that stop me from using it is lack of translation support, and lack of font customization.

July 2, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We've sent an email your way for more information. :)

WeVape Inc.

I used this app too help with bringing customers back and this is the best free and easy to use loyalty program I have used. I run a retail store and it connects with your shopify pos customers and adds points depending on how you set it up too be redeemed after a certain amount is obtained

Thanks SMILE

July 2, 2019

Thank *you* for the five-star review! We really appreciate it. We're happy to hear you're enjoying our integration with Shopify POS. 😄

Chicky Bungalow

I have the free version because that's all I need. And even in that version, you get a lot of value for what you're trying to do. Will I move up to a paid version? No sure, but if you're looking to just get started, this is a great free app.

June 26, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! :)

Milkbar Breastpumps

There are some fantastic features in smile however there are some limitations such as the ability for self referral using the refer a friends rewards. For the price being charged there should be something in place to restrict people from claiming a reward generated by themselves. This artificially inflates ROI.

Heathen Beard Club

This is a MUST HAVE app for every e-commerce store! Allowing customers to earn points and rewards by purchasing and referring friends is ingenious. It was simple to set up and activate! I LOVE IT!

June 22, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review and all the positive feedback! 😄

Sweet Tea 'N Biscuits

We've been using this app on our Shopify store for well over a year. Works great, and does what it says. No issues.

June 19, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! :) We're happy to hear you're loving Smile!

Luxe Bae

such a helpful app, we have been looking for something like this for a while now! highly recommend !!!!!!

June 19, 2019

We're happy you found us! :) Thank you for the five-star review!

UCutiePie

Great app !! Love the way you can customize it to match your theme. Support is very friendly and helpful. Thank you Elli for you support.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! :)

Sundowncollection

I really enjoy using the Smile Rewards App. Within the first minute of installing it, I figured out how to use it, create a points system, referral program. So easy to use, looks nice, and most importantly - its functional and clean.

June 18, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We really appreciate it :)