Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Modest Trends

I've just started using the app so not sure how it's working but I think it's a great idea to get customers referring for a reward

October 4, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We'll send you an email to chat more :)

The Silver Goose

What a nice app!! It is very easy to get started and use this app. It is also a very nice looking app. You can definitely download this app, you will be happy!

October 3, 2019

Thank you so much for the five-star review and the recommendation to others! 😃

Zenuro Decor

I used this app to help me optimize my sales and also to make sure my recurring customers knew i valued them. This app had such a simplistic way of doing the two major things I mentioned! I highly recommend!

October 1, 2019

It's awesome to hear you're having success with your program and that your customers are feeling the love! Thanks so much for the five-star review. 😊

Blissful Home Cleaning

After only a few minutes walking the app through setting it'self up (that's right!), I understand and LOVE everything this app does, and it does everything I need for free at this stage in my business. Thank you!

October 1, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star rating! We really appreciate it. 😄

Kevue.com

Kevue.com - So far so good. The app works as advertised and is helping increase our conversion rate.

September 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that our app is helping your business! 😊

Tactical Gear Australia

Great program, easy to use and customer friendly - Tactical Gear Australia www. tacticalgear .com.au

September 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We're so glad you're enjoying our app! 😊

inkbox tattoos

Smile has been absolutely critical in helping us scale our business. 5 stars for support, ease of use, and results.

September 26, 2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We really appreciate it! 😊

Kyra's Shea Medleys

My experience has been very positive thus far. The set up instructions are easy to follow, the customer service team are there via chat and email if you have more questions, and everything works. Overall, it's a great app that I was able to integrate with other apps on my store like Stamped.io reviews and Recharge Subscription app.

September 24, 2019

Thank you very much for the five-star rating! We really appreciate the feedback and we're super happy you're loving our integrations. 😄

PREAKY

Wich kind of app dont allow you to change the languaje?? So bad, a waste of time if you want to open a store in any other languaje without paying 50 per month.

September 23, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We'll be in touch to chat more!

Anubis Labz

No complaints about functionality...its is a good app that works well. However, SMILE changes their pricing and packages so often that you always feel like you are being jerked around. Case in point: when they last adjusted their pricing they included VIP Tiers for what was then a reasonable monthly fee. Now, if you want to continue to offer your customer's VIP tiers, the price has been jumped to $599 a month! Talks about price gouging...

Without the more advanced features that are now only available in the upper tier, this app really doesn't have much over the others. If you are doing a million-plus a year, then maybe $7,200 a year just for your rewards program is an acceptable expense. Otherwise, it's a ridiculous amount and a shame that SMILE has resorted to greed pricing and pushed out their previous customers. So much for "Loyalty."

September 23, 2019

Thank you for reaching out, and for the feedback! We'll be in touch via email to chat more!