Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Rhonda World

My only complaint about this app is that installing it significantly slowed down the load speed of my site - Google's page speed testing tool ranks my site as slow, and the majority of that time they attribute to loading Smile. Maybe if it was set up to load asynchronously it would help? If the load time issues could be resolved this app would be near-perfect.

September 15, 2020

Hey there! Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We've sent you over an email with more information on load speed! :)

Siempre Natural

So far so good. Support is amazing and the app integrates a lot of ways to reward the client. Brady has been super helpful in this new stage; his response is spectacular.

September 15, 2020

That's so great to hear - Thank you so much for sharing and for the 5-stars! We agree - Brady is awesome!

RK Enterprises Wholesale LLC

I used this app to set up a reward system and currently I'm using the free option which provides plenty of options and styles for me to work with. Also super user friendly and easy to set up.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear about your experiences :)

The Vape Corp

This is the best app I could find for loyalty points and rewards. The free tier is amazing for small businesses that are still growing.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your review :) We're so excited to watch as you grow with customer retention!

TheBajanDollShop

Been using this for a few hours and been testing it and so far I love it! I love the different ways my customers can earn points and rewards and you can customize it to make it match your website/branding colours. 100% recommend.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing and recommending us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app so far :)

Murasaki Cosmetics

It's super easy to set up. The customer service is great! They're friendly & quick with answering all of your questions.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're glad to hear that you had a good experience with our support team :)

kidyhome

Bonne application, dommage de ne pas pouvoir la traduire completement en français, une partie du contenu est non modifiable...
Sinon elle est bien pensé et facile à installer et prendre en main

Luseta Beauty

Very good customer service. The app is robust and did help my store to grow exponentially. One of the best reward and loyalty apps I recommend!

September 1, 2020

We're so happy you and your customers are loving Smile, and glad to hear our Support team were able to help. :)

MelanatedCosmetics LLC

This app is awesome & very easy to use! I am currently using it for my website & my customers love it as well!

September 1, 2020

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're so glad to heat that you and your customers are loving the app ✨

EBY

We're gearing up to launch with Smile on Shopify and are very excited. The onboarding process was one of the smoothest we've seen. Our rep, Andrea was fantastic, offering up best practices, helping us troubleshoot and making sure the program was customized to our specific needs. If this wonderful customer experience is any indication of the quality of work their dev team has put in, I'm sure we'll see success with this app. I highly recommend at least giving Smile a test drive.

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We agree - Andrea is amazing! 💖