Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

The Truth Beauty Company

We've just implemented Smile and have had a few online redemptions! Their support team helped me set up in-store redemption through our POS. Giving it 4 stars for user friendliness and concept, haven't used it long enough to see if it gets a fifth!

July 16, 2021

Thanks for sharing your kind and honest feedback :) We'd love it if you could come back and update the review once you've had some more time with the app! 💫

The Stillroom Botanicals

I installed this app in a state of panic when my old rewards app was giving customers hundreds of dollars off their orders at checkout. I got on the chat to ask for help migrating from the other app, and was given amazing customer service. I'm already happy I made the switch!

July 16, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words! I'm glad we were able to provide a more stable loyalty program for you. It was fun working through the migration together! 🙌

Christian

Beam Bold

Eye catching design, customer friendly system, amazing & reliable support ( I got help from Lynn ).

July 16, 2021

Hello Audra! We are so glad that Lynn 💕 was able to provide you with all the help you needed! We read the story of how your brand came to be - thank you for designing to inspire women to embrace their individuality with a sustainable approach 🙏 We count ourselves lucky for customers like you!

TenTabs

Excellent customer service. Andrijana from their team was extremely helpful. Great app and we look forward to using for long time to come.

July 16, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-star review 🌟So happy to hear you got the support you needed, and I'll be sure to give Andrijana a shout out!

Valkyrie RPG

I highly recommend this app, the support is fantastic, its easy to move from excising apps to this one as well. Takes a little time to adjust and propagate to the store but once it does its much faster after. Brilliant features (on free at the moment as not quite big enough for the other features) but you really do not loose out! Its seamless and easy to use user-end, very sleek looking too which is great for clarity for the customers. everything is in one place as well so easy to know what where and why. The app itself is SO EASY to set up, i'm not joking, i moved my customers over, changed its look etc, set it all up to go in under 5mins. outstanding. Best bit??? THEY DONT CHARGE FOR MORE ORDERS! Love it, you pay for what you need as a business and that's it, nice and transparent with the features and no hidden crap later you find you need to pay for. My current provider just silently crept ours up to a hefty total per month, hence our move. I have used Smile on other sites as a customer and loved it so much i wanted to use it for my own business! 20/10 seriously, get it. powerful; perfect little app

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We're so touched and so glad that you're loving our app ✨

Finn

Great app with great support. Only feature lacking is more languages and integration with the new Shopify languages API.

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and feedback 💖

Juicy-Junk

AMAZING app! I RECOMMEND to any Shopify store!! The free features are unreal and REALLY appreciated for us little shops just starting out and who don't have much money. Please keep up the good work and thank you very much!!

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much for this! It really put a smile on our faces :)

moss & pear

I tried another similar app first but didn't like it - this one was far better. Easy to set up and really excellent customer service. Definitely recommend it ☺️

July 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review - and for the recommendation! That makes us so happy 🥰

FlexiNail

We are in the process of setting up this system and encountered some truly exceptional customer service that is rare these days.

July 9, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review ✨Excellent to hear that you are happy with the customer service provided to you!

CosmeticBaba

Very effect reward system. Support is also very responsive and good. Just go for it. It will surely help you increase your customer retention.

July 9, 2021

Thanks so much for the stellar review 🌟 We're looking forward to helping your business grow with Smile !