Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

One Love Organics©

We use this app to run our loyalty program for the past 3 years and we love it. It's easy to use and integrates with Klaviyo. Our customers seem to love it, too.

November 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and for sticking with us for so long 💖

Supply Hawk

This needs a lot of work. I love what you guys have done to make set up simple from an admin's perspective, but the customer experience is horrible. I want to be able to tell customers about the referral program directly and redirect them to a page to sign up. Right now everything is crammed in that widget, and it's very confusing as to how to get more details about any of the programs. After signing up, there are no directions on what to do as a follow up action. This is also not embedded into shopify at all, the customer has no idea before or after the checkout that they are accruing points or what they are worth. This needs a lot of work! Overall, this had a very low conversion rate, so we're moving to something else.

November 25, 2020

Hello there! Thank you so much for your candid review and feedback! This is so helpful for our product team to make improvements to the product. Thank you very much for this!

LOVESKINNZ

Great for incentivising my existing customers and creating a reason to repurchase for new customers. Easy to install and use. Also I really appreciated the Klaviyo guide to setting up an email flow to introduce new customers to the programme, which I was able to copy and complete in about 20mins. Thank you!

November 24, 2020

Thanks so much for leaving us a review 🙏
We're so glad to hear that the Klaviyo integration was easy to setup!

Heart of the Home PA

So far this app is working great. Easy to install and pretty clean and useful. Lots of ways to adapt it to your needs.

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us this review! ❤️ We're so glad to hear that our app is working well for you!

WINPRO Blood Protein Supplements For Dogs

I was looking for a simple but growth oriented rewards app. Smile has tons of executable features that continue to keep our customers coming back time and time again. The service and support has been great!

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying our features ✨

KIFFE

Beautiful app, dead easy to use, great features, many customizations, and fast and awesome customer support! Would recommend this to anyone anytime!

November 20, 2020

This is so great to hear! Thank you so much for your review 💖

The RE Place

The app has worked fairly well so far (4 weeks in) but I will say the support has been 5 star. Things that weren't so smooth they worked through with us and just right. Just waiting for a few more features to become avail for this to be made perfect. Christian is a super star.

November 20, 2020

We're so glad to hear that Christian was so helpful! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else 💖

Heartblood Cacao

Super easy setup and user-friendly to get our customers on board and taking various actions. Adding this to an e-commerce store is a no-brainer!

Thanks so much for your 5-star review and for choosing Smile! 💖

Meredith Bay Candle Co

This is the best rewards app i have found after trying many different ones. Very customizable, crazy number of ways to reward your best customers and also friend referral options. Works seamlessly with Shopify. I have had zero issues so I have not had any interaction with support.

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your review :) I'm so glad to hear that you haven't had any issues with the app! If you ever need help with anything - please don't hesitate to reach out in app 🕯

TheShopsofSerendipity

We are preparing to launch this feature with our SBS promos. The customer support that helped us finalize the last few steps to ensure a successful launch was amazing.

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so glad to hear that the support team was able to help out! ✨