Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Gr8Soundzzz

Good App! Definitely helped make my website look and run more effectively. I reccomend to anyone with an eCommerce store!

February 21, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩 Glad we could be of such help!

Zenful

amazing support and really nice app. I get instantly customer service responses which I am amazed off.

February 21, 2021

Thanks so much for the review 🌟 Happy to hear our lightning fast support got you the help you needed! ⚡️🤩

SkateboardStickers.com

Just getting to grips with this but have to say thank you to Christian for going above and beyond with setting up. Also pointed out a pricing error which would have cost me.

February 20, 2021

Thank you for sharing these exceptionally kind words. It was a pleasure learning about your store and helping you get set up for success :)
- Christian

Moxie On Second

I am new at this app and have had a lot of questions and the Smile group has been amazing to answer all my questions.

February 20, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, it was a pleasure to help! :)

Hemp Botanics

This is a fantastic app, incredibly user friendly, and allows for a high level of customisation. The integration with Stamped reviews has been very useful. Customer service is also great!

February 19, 2021

Thanks for sharing your feedback! Was a pleasure helping you get set up for success on the right plan. Will make sure Tess (who helped earlier) sees this too! :)

- Christian

Ladystreet

Je débute tout juste avec cette application mais elle a vraiment l'air très INTUITIVE, COMPLETE, et au bon rapport qualité prix. Service client juste choquant par leur excellente réactivité et aide pour le moment.

February 18, 2021

Merci beaucoup! Thanks for writing us this review 🌟 So happy to hear how easy to use Smile has been, and that you've received all the support you needed!

Cuts 'n Creationz

I just launched my small business and looking at getting more loyal customers so I searched for loyalty programs. I'm glad I found Smile: Rewards! Very easy to setup especially for beginners like me! Definitely recommended 100%

February 18, 2021

Thanks so much for the review 🌟 We're excited for your launch and we're here to help you boost customer engagement 🚀

Wolf Pack Boutique

I used this app to install a reward system on my website. Instalation and set up was super easy and not difficult at all. I loved how I'm able to customize the rewards how I like them to be.

February 18, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-star review 🌟So glad to hear how simple and straightforward Smile has been for you!

SenimakoKreationz

great app love it dont ever remove it i love the interface of the app and all the features involved

Thank you so much for your 5-star review 💖

Hey Girl Tribe

I really like this app! Also the customer service Rep (Christian) is extremely helpful. He even gave me some tips on how to design my emails with a program so that I can create brand awareness for my customers.

February 18, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-star review 🌟We'll give Christian some kudos for his excellent support!