Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

CosmeLush

This is a Great app and very easy to use! I'm trying it out on my new store and so far love it. Keep the great work!

June 4, 2019

Thanks for using our app and for the five-star review! We're so glad you're loving it :)

IIMBU

Great app for sure! super stoked to be using this for our store and i already know that it is going to be one of the best decisions we have made so far!

June 4, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review!

BIGPAWS.CO

Brilliant app, only use the free version as still growing, but it works really well, nicely designed

May 30, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review :) Our Design team love to hear this kind of positive feedback.

Crabby Pants Company

I really like this app so far! I was a little confused as I introduced my customers to it, so I hopped on the help messenger. Kellen was super quick to respond and really helpful. I was surprised someone was able to answer so fast on a holiday. I only have the free version, but I am really impressed!

May 27, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! :)

UrbanBiker

Smile looks great. Intuitive and easy to set up. Hoping it delivers the rewards we hope to our customers and our business.

May 23, 2019

Thank-you for using our app, and for the five-star review! :)

Feed The Flock

the app is ok. its just for some reason it only allows you to sign up sometimes. after u submit the info the "i am not a robot" recaptcha does not work so it wont let people sign up

May 21, 2019

Hey there, we're sorry to hear you're experiencing issues! We'll be in touch for further assistance. :)

RYDE TECHWIZ STORE

Love this app. It has all the need you want for your estore. keep it up.I highly recommend this to those starting off.

May 21, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review :) It is super appreciated!

Kitaka Of London

After struggling with a previous loyalty app I was a bit anxious to try another one. But I'm so glad I did, loving Smile so far. Easy to install and manage which is great for any business but most important is the excellent communication from the team which put me at ease immediately. I personally had help from the ever so lovely Janelle who was so patient, efficient and friendly, it made me confident to ask for help again in the future. :)

May 21, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and the five-star review :)

Eat Your Coffee

We love Smile! It's an easy way to provide our customers with a great rewards experience and looks nice too. Their support is awesome. Specifically, Janelle is great and super helpful.

May 16, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review :) We really appreciate it!

Drinkasso

Love this app!

I had an issue with the app at first, being that we wanted to do something unique with it. I contacted support and Janelle did everything she could to help us! Not only did she fix our problem, but she gave us the ability to go way beyond what we had first intended to do!

Incredible support, incredible app, we will be upgrading to the paid features in the future!

May 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and five-star review. Our team is pretty awesome :)