Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Cactus en ligne

App help for returning visitor and loyal customers. I highly recommend. It's also really easy to use!

January 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5-star review! We're so glad to hear that it's helping your business! 🎉

Kurafuchi

I’ve used this app for 3 months on the 50$/month plan. It looked like a great concept at first, but for such a high price it lacks several important features (or only makes them available on a 200$/month plan) :

There is no analytics or any kind of way to view how customers spend their points (or if they even do) on the 50$ plan.

A major feature that’s also missing is the integration with emailing apps to allow customers to redeem points by subscribing to the newsletter. That should be a top feature for any kind of rewards system.

The interface is too limited, with very few customization possibilities. I understand it has to be user-friendly, but this is oversimplified. The intrusive popup widget gets old really fast. If it was a fairly new app I’d understand, but they’ve been around for years and should have had improved by now.

The support is alright which is why I’m still giving it 3 stars, but overall I don’t feel like this is worth the cost.

January 8, 2020

Hi there! Thank you for your honest review :) We'll send you over an email to help out!

Birdie's Custom Creations, LLC

This is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a program that would allow my customers the ability to earn reward points for their purchases and referrals. Also, their customer service is amazing. I had an issue with the program not showing up in my store, and within seconds of contacting customer support via their chat, Tess A had me up in running! Amazing!

January 8, 2020

So glad to hear that our app is meeting your needs, and thank you for the wonderful review! 💖

December Dream Natural Products

I used this app to reach more customers and make a greater connection. Thank you! I appreciate the accuracy in the follow up and the recording of activity.

January 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else! ✨

The Vinyl Menagerie

I already loved this app but I just had my first customer experience with Sam R via chat and it was AWESOME. Friendly, informative and enthusiastic. I could not ask for better. I'm thrilled!!

January 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that Sam was able to help 💖

MC AUTO

Its a really Great App! If only they could integrate it so that a customers points/rewards will show directly on their account when logging in on the site.

January 7, 2020

Thanks for your review! We will send you an email to assist with this! 😊

Wired Kitten

This app is an extremely easy way to show your customers how much they matter. I couldn't be happier with the experience that Smile.io provides.

January 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! 💖 So glad to hear that you are finding the app easy to navigate!

Tiny Tot Prop Shop Inc.

This app was so easy to set up, customize exactly to my liking, and even better? My customers LOVE it! Thank you!! I do wish the subscription fees were cheaper. They're not built/priced for small businesses. That's my only negative feedback.

January 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad that your customers are loving the rewards program!
We'll send you over an email regarding your pricing feedback - thanks so much! ✨

The Supplement Warehouse Pte Ltd

we have used smile.io for about 3 months now. it provides a stable and independent platform for rewarding customers. we are happy with it. but the ease of use and stability of this app don't come cheap! the really good and useful features are at least 199+ p.m.

December 26, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review, and candid feedback! 🙂

Exclusive Hijabs

Strictly from the installation and integration of the program with my shopify store, it is wonderful. I have yet to see what it will yield.

December 26, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and leave us a five-star rating! We really appreciate it! 🙂