Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Fitnomix

Just getting started with the app, hope it does well for me in growing my loyal customer base. Ill be back to update. It was easy to set up the free program.

November 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the initial review 💖
Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything in the future! :)

Zorali

Best app for a VIP program on the market. Wonderful features. Clean design. Can't beat it. Would definitely recommend.

November 20, 2020

Thanks so much for this wonderful review!
We're so happy that you appreciate our features and design 💖

BirdTricks

It took a while to set-up, but it's a great app! The support was awesome too. There's so much flexibility... you can make it whatever you want. It does keep our customers coming back- thank you!

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so glad to hear that you're loving our app! 🦜

Funkwels

Great app, makes work easier!! Really wish i knew about Smile earlier, great relief for all the small and large business owners.

November 20, 2020

I'm so glad to hear that we're making your work easier! Thanks so much for your review ✨

Muscle X

Really great app, awesome feature set and great customer service! Really helps us with Customer loyalty

November 20, 2020

We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the app!

Wellness Tree

Very good support, the support team is present and helpful!
The application is also easy to use. Thank you very much!

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review 🌳
So happy to hear that you're finding the app easy to use!

Devoción

Smile.io is very intuitive and a great value adds to our brand. I love how responsive their support team is, Andrea from Smile was very helpful and answered all my questions with confidence and ease. Thank you!

Thank you so much for your 5-star review 💖
We work hard to provide a good support experience - so we really appreciate this! 😄

thenaturalspa

Very easy to use so far, excited to offer my customers an easy to use rewards program and I'm sure they will love their extra discount

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! So glad that the setup process was simple and smooth for you 😄

NUTOPIA

Not yet used the app, but i'm rating the support team which is reactive and flexible. top notch !....

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us this review 💖 So glad to hear that the support team was able to help out!

Molly Green

Brady has provided excellent service from start to finish! Smile's rewards program is a great way to provide value to our customers.

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words and the five-star rating! 😄