Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Hello Gorgeous Nj

Just what I have been looking for. Awesome app!

Www Pinkhippostore Com

A great app with loaded features. The support is very prompt in responding to queries. We are very appreciative of the way they take feedback and keep improving the app.

Delacommune

Awesome features on the free level! I like that they constantly update their service.

Spearhead Life Supply

The ability to easily change the look of your program is an asset. I love how easy the entire program is to setup and manage. They also have a ton of free ebooks and blog posts to help educate you on loyalty strategy!

Ewe Sew An Sew

This is a great app. Very easy to set up and very easy to use. My customers really like the ease of use as well.

Sodamsel

Everything we've been looking for rewards wise! Super easy to use, manage, and reward customers! The tutorials are super helpful to where we haven't needed to reach out for addition help! Highly reccomendation this app!

The Apothecary Fairy

Fantastic app and very easy to use with a simple, clean admin. I'm excited to upgrade when the demand gets there. This is the choice app for loyalty programs.

Dots Gift Boutique

so far so good. It does everything, very well designed. just finished set-up and it was sooo easy. it does everything a loyalty program suppose to do and it is very smartly designed.

Morphpens Com

Very easy to set up. Great app , fully functional for free. Customization available with paid version

Mintapple

Great app once you have set up all of the required levels of discount etc! It's a very nice add on app for any store. Recommended!

Check out our site for a live demo - www.mintapple.co.uk

Cheers Guys :)