Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Preddy Pop

Nice app!!!!! Sweet Tooth has helped me a lot in my business definitely!

Trendsutra

Nice app ! Easy installation and pretty user friendly !

Theplayground

Great rewards app, needs a few more features in the free subscription.

Theplumeroom

Our fans love getting rewards from The Plume Room. Discounts on vape products and referral bonuses create excitement. Smile works very well, and offers a customizable reward program.

Bark Gourmet Bake Shop

This is an cool APP my customers LOVE IT!!!!! and I do too! Customers love to save...

Sf Fashion Designs

BRILLIANT APP..MUST HAVE I LOVE THIS APP SOO MUCH THANKS THANKS ALOT!!! The support theme is also very helpful, I love it!

Ellis Fibre

Great app, and would recommend it to anybody who wants to get greater customer interaction with their site. Our customer base has grown greatly since we started using Sweet Tooth, and people seem to be really pleased with the option of having a loyalty program that they can use to help improve their shopping experience.

Mashesbedding

This is a very good app. It's been doing great things for my store. Keeps people coming back just to add more points and to also use their accumulated points. Well Done!

Datsusara

I'm digging this option for a loyalty program vs just coupons per action. This should help keep customers ordering direct since they get points for not only the social shares but also purchases. It's pretty easy to set up but I wish one of these type of apps (I tried a few) would just make the coupons for you as it needs them vs bulk coupon setup manually. Also a way to link to the rewards program without showing the little banner thing would be nice as I might prefer to put it in my menu. But that's small stuff, overall, this is a great help and something I wish I would have done awhile back.

Swan Cartridges

Love the new added features on the free plan. Looking forward to testing them out. Keep it up.