Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Design a loyalty program with points, referral & VIP rewards.

Indulge Me Box

Amazing people. I envy their patience. Thank you so much for a wonderful app.

Social Gem

Good stuff, support was there when I had serious questions about collecting emails, albeit with a delay. The app is very straightforward and easy to use..

Eternal Wooden Roses

Great App, very helpful. Did exactly what I needed done.

Men's Bazaar Singapore

Great apps and easy to use. Mike is friendly and response to help/queries promptly! Great work!

www.theboxeddragon.com

Sweet Tooth Loyalty Program app saved us a lot of time and $$$..Works like a charm and they have Fast & Great Customer Service.. If you are looking to build up your Loyal Customer Base Look No Further...The Boxed Dragon Company

The Country Muffin

Great customer service! They have been *so* helpful with all of my questions!! I wish that there was more customization available, and they are still working on this. But I love the program overall, and the ability to reward my customers and motivate them to keep coming back.

Soho Style

Clean & simple!
Great customer service and best of all its free!

Definitely increased the amount of transactions & sales for us instilling a rewards program :)

Gourmet Skin Bar

Great basic loyalty rewards app which should be enough for most stores. Developer provided prompt answers to questions. Will use be using this one again!

Mannix Knight United Kingdom

Firstly, I've never had such excellent customer service. Always there when we needed some assistance.

BulbAmerica

To those merchants that are looking to increase customer engagement and make the most out of each customer relationship, look no further than SweetTooth.

Having been on multiple platforms over the years and having tested many different Reward & Loyalty offerings, allow me to save anyone that is looking for a customer point solution some time as you have now found the app you need for your Shopify store.

Look no further.This app is super easy to setup and customer service is always available should you need it.