Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Ragfight

I really love their easy and smooth integration with my store and reward programs helped me to grow my sales. Thank you Sweet Tooth.
Regards
Wakas
www.aladenn.com

Adult Colouring

quick and easy to set up, great app!

Diamond Tiara Boutique

Setting up my discounts was very simple! I can not wait to use the app. I'm expecting great results with all the incentives I set up for my online store.

Troopster

This app lets you create a great rewards program for your loyal customers. My store sends care packages to deployed military and being able to give commands, parents, spouses, children, etc. who want to support their loved one overseas is just an overall great thing. The only thing is that it, and adding other apps, KILLS your site speed. Keep that in mind when adding apps to Shopify. www.Troopster.org

Rich In Radiance

Very simple and straightforward set up. The only reason I did not give more than 4 stars is that I haven't put the app in live mode.

Vapescom

Extremely easy to use but lacks customization.

Northwest Beard Supply

Sweet Tooth has been a great program for my Northwest Beard Supply customers. 21 people have found it's value, and looks like they're liking what they see. So are we!

Pretty Jelly

So far so good! The instructions were clear, making it easy to set up. Can't wait to see it in action.

Aroma Addiction

Just starting but looks good so far and super easy to install

Pulse 8

So far, so good. The app is easy to setup, customize and have running live in no time. Perhaps the only thing I would remove is the Bulk Discount integration, since it has become obsolete with Shopify's recent addition of "Limit of 1 per customer" coupons. Still a 5-star app though.