Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Island Doggie

Easy to setup, easy UI and quick support. Highly recommend to other shop owners to succeed in retaining customers.

Khromato Com

Amazing App! Everyone is very thankful for your services! Free? Wow. Your team is the best! Keep up the great work!

Candy Bling Machine

I really love this app. I have been operating for 4 years and usually reward my customers with raffles. Sometimes it's unfair because one time customers win over customers that order multiple times a week. Now that they have added even more features, I am totally in love!

Waikanae Surf Club

I love the fact that Sweet Tooth is adding more value to their product and therefore adding more value to Shopify users. We can all learn some lessons here...

Watercheck Biz

The H2O team at WaterCheck.biz > and all of our water loving customers > absolutely love Sweet Tooth Loyalty Rewards app. The app is sweeet.

Sweet Tooth is simple. It works out of the box (even though there is no box). And the support staff is on top of their game.

Thanks Sweet Tooth for being top shelf. Five organic sugar stars all the way.

Nifty Qnserts

The new customer features are awesome! Thank you!

Europabay

Just Downloaded, Does exactly what is says on the tin! 5 Stars, Really smooth installation. Very Nice app. Will be a long term user and a paid member soon. Cheers Guys

Batina Teale

Lovely app, great for returning customers! Recommend!

Kinsley Armelle

EDIT 03/22/2016 - 30 days being used. This app takes time to see the return on investment, but I'm determined this is going to drive conversion and build loyalty with our customers. We had a unique scenario and reached out to support and they responded within 24 hours. Really makes life easier having great customer service. Will update again!

ORIGINAL REVIEW - Smooth User Interface. Easy to use. Clear directions. Quick Support Communication. I mean what more could you possibly ask for? I looked at different options for loyalty rewards apps and settled on this one. I feel fortunate that I did because it's been great so far!

Tootpado

We have been using this app for 2 months now and the experience so far is great. Setting up this app is damn easy, step by step tutorials provided by sweet tooth are great. For a startup like us 500 accounts limit isgood enough to begin with. We have benefitted with this app in many ways.