Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Nifty Qnserts

The new customer features are awesome! Thank you!

Europabay

Just Downloaded, Does exactly what is says on the tin! 5 Stars, Really smooth installation. Very Nice app. Will be a long term user and a paid member soon. Cheers Guys

Batina Teale

Lovely app, great for returning customers! Recommend!

Kinsley Armelle

EDIT 03/22/2016 - 30 days being used. This app takes time to see the return on investment, but I'm determined this is going to drive conversion and build loyalty with our customers. We had a unique scenario and reached out to support and they responded within 24 hours. Really makes life easier having great customer service. Will update again!

ORIGINAL REVIEW - Smooth User Interface. Easy to use. Clear directions. Quick Support Communication. I mean what more could you possibly ask for? I looked at different options for loyalty rewards apps and settled on this one. I feel fortunate that I did because it's been great so far!

Tootpado

We have been using this app for 2 months now and the experience so far is great. Setting up this app is damn easy, step by step tutorials provided by sweet tooth are great. For a startup like us 500 accounts limit isgood enough to begin with. We have benefitted with this app in many ways.

Cherry Diva

We've only had this for around 2 weeks, but we're getting really positive feedback from customers regarding this scheme, I think it will be very popular and is sure to help out with customer retention.

The Mushy Mommy

Loving this feature on our website. I used to keep track of our rewards by hand and this makes things SO easy. Very easy to use and every appealing.

Coco Cleo 2

Really easy to use and excellent customer service!

East Coast Vaping

Ahh this is perfect! Just the thing we were looking for to reward our customers! Simple to use with effective results!

037 Collection

Easy to set up, great incentive for repeat purchases.