Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Purenutrition Uae

Very simple to set up and use with minimal fuss.

Averill Embroidery

Still trying to figure out the why coupons dont work.

Rosscoshop

I'll give it a Four for now ) Let's see how it'll work for me

Danger Close Apparel

Simple, yet beautiful and full of features!

My Green House

This app was exactly what I needed

Pointship

I tried many apps available but this one is the best one so far. I love the flexibility of being able to customized the points as I need. Also love how members can earn points by sharing on social media. Am new to it, but so far so good. I just wish I was able to edit the amount of times they can earn points on social media from time to time. Also would like to be able to reward a set amount of points for each month.

Alber Road Childrens Wear

From the very first page, this app is so smooth and easy to use. This is the most helpful and polished app I've used with shopify yet!

Gecko Shack Limited

Easy to use and even the free version gives you a great start when building customer loyalty.

Saifmodesty

Excellent! All the important features needed for loyalty schemes. The social media options are great...

Mcclary Bros

We really like this app. It's very simple to use and easy to adjust points for customers when needed. Love that's it's not complicated.