Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Little Cherry

Very impressive customer service, had a problem with setting up the badge but Mike resolve it in no time despite i am yet a 'paying' customer.

Hush Hushhh

Amazing customer service! Easy to use app. Does exactly what I need. Thank-you

L Modern Boutique

I love this app, it has worked great with keeping our customers engaged. I love the new look and the customer service is fast and helpful. Definitely an app worth having.

OTR World

Very good app and customers really like being able to earn points. Very easy to set up and get started.

amazonias

i like this app. it allows you to organize your rewards program the way you want it, looks nice, is easy, and the support is fast and good!

East Enterprises, Inc.

Great app.! Very easy to use for provider and customer. Customers seem to love it.

The Vape Shop NZ

Great app, dev is fast to respond and very helpful.

agent

We've always wanted to have a loyalty program to encourage repeat customers and with sweettooth we finally can. The app installs easily and I was up and running in a matter of minutes. Highly recommended!

Neshara Natural Face Care

I submitted a problem I was having on my site and Mike replied promptly and in no time had the problem fixed. I love this app and the customer service is superb!

Barrister & Mann Fine Shaving Products

It's a bit buggy, but the response team fixes the bugs pretty quickly if you send them an email. Support is very quick and courteous and they get to work straight away. Overall, pretty happy with it, especially for the price.