Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales with points, referrals, pop ups & email marketing

Green Shield

I love Sweet Tooth! It has given our patients a way to earn loyalty points, track them, and redeem them super easily. It also offers report features and some perspectives. Any concerns I have are answered super fast and friendly from their customer service reps. Love it love it love it! :)

Beauty Junction

Great for first timer users as it is very easy to use and also to install.

Theweirdandwonderful

Great app. Very easy to install. Entry level paid for seems expensive to start with but if it gets repeat customers spending more money then could work out cheaper than other forms of advertising in the long run.

Sunshineinkdesign

This is an awesome addition to my website! It's helped build a lot of customer interaction and they love it! The design is nice and it is so easy to use. I love that I can manually adjust points and edit customer information.

Velvetvolcano

Very easy to set up, looks great and really simple to use :). Loving it so far!
It is a shame that the social referral options are paid only (considering there is such a large jump from the free service to the next, I sadly cannot afford that) - but, the free service is fantastic :) so this is only a small issue.

Nicks Random Goods

This was was great and easy to setup. The only issue I had with it, is that the referral option is only available if you pay for a premium account. As a very small startup business, 60$ / month is a lot for referral option. For now I will keep using it, until I find something cheaper (or free) which includes referrals.

Lifejoymantra

Excellent app. Easy setup. Would recommend to anyone thinking of a Customer Rewards Program.

Sunshine Lullaby

great easy way to track rewards for customers. :) Very easy interface!

Salty Apparel

This is app is amazing! This was extremely easy setup and will help customers coming back. This will help build loyalty with my customers for the long-term! Love it!

Carol Lipworth Designs

Super simple to install and use. Great way to keep customers coming back.