Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Sweet Hey

What a great way to keep your customers engaged and coming back. Love it!

Cedar Hill Farm Company

Customer service sucks. Sat on chat for 22 minutes before giving up. App isn't integrating with Shopify sales when customers try to use their reward codes. They can see that they have a reward and they get a code, but I have to issue a refund for them to get the discount. Not cool.

The Candle Co

Great way to keep your customers intrested and ensure theyre looked after for buying your products.

Trouvai

Simple and easy implementation, very straightforward for those of us who are not super tech experts. A great way to automate the process of rewarding your customer's loyalty. Recommended!

Slingaholics

Great app, especially the free version. Lots of functionality and looks very sleek. Much better than other reward apps available.

Trendfinity

easy to use and really helpful. I have so many customers subscribing and using the loyalty reward points, this in return boosts my sales.

Blackmarkethummus

I was extremely impressed with how easy it was to implement a loyalty program. As a business owner, there is an endless number of things to think about or accomplish when trying to grow your business. SweetTooth Rewards allowed me to institute a kick-ass loyalty program that was on-brand, easy to implement, and works automatically. The best part was that I was able to do it myself, in about 15-20 minutes time.

Numbxtreme

I have given the app 4 stars, mainly due to the CEO taking the time to help me, but have had to deduct 1 star due to feeling the pricing model needs some work between the tiers.

As a small business, the jump from $59 to $199 just so I can have the rewards link in my navigation bar left me confused due to large monetary increase for a minor adjustment. Even though I am signed up to the $59 a month tier, to have the app look the way I would like wasn't available to me despite already paying a decent monthly fee.

I would also recommend you think carefully in regards to your customer volume as the lower tier only allows 2000 users in the loyalty program. An example of this is, if you did 50 orders a week, in 40 weeks you would have no choice but to upgrade to the more expensive tier which would set you back around an extra $1600 a year, on top of the $720 for the lower tier fees.

The idea behind the loyalty program is pretty straight forward and may in-fact give you a good return and build loyalty from customers, but thought must go into the overheads of producing such a service and your margins.

Shop For Clothes

So far so good. Easy to set up, nice tidy integration, now just waiting for customers to start using it. Thanks

Stratus Coffee Inc

excellent app! super easy to install and it has been working great so far.